The love for Anima.

Chapter 1: The astral civilization 

Once there was a time where people could control their own souls and allow it to leave their body and enter in the spirit world in their spirit form. They could see the world from a whole new perspective see dragons, fairies, unicorns and mystical creatures. They fill the earth and blossom it with a whole new outlook of beauty and unlock places where normal eyes can’t see.

See the world wrapped in beauty of glittering lights and the shimmer of rainbow silhouettes color the skies. Where aurora lights filled in every corner of every city brightly shines a place unviolatable by man where gigantic flowers and trees that seems to stretch to the heavens above.

Where rivers flow with a perfect reflection, Where ecosystems surpasses the minds fictions, Where the sun shines with white glimmer streams, Where fallen stars hide to rest, Where you see the back of the moon, Where magic and fantasy is pure and true, Where beauty and reality seem to bend a new, Where the world is filled with beauty that surpasses imagination. Where your dreams at sleep come to be, this is the Spirit World. The people who could control their souls are called the Astrals.

The Astrals possesses many new powers when they enter spirit form like see the soul, aura and feel people’s intentions and feelings. Pass through walls just like a real ghost, appear and disappear, fly across the world at amazing speeds, Use of the power of light and many more. Astralers look a lot like humans in spirit form they look like their exact human self but obtaining different abilities.

The Astrals follow the commands of the 5 elements of the balance Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Time. They are task to guide, protect and watch over mankind, as Astralers and as humans to interact with them and influence their decisions to make history and carry out the path of life. Keep them on the path they are fated to achieve in order for their plans for mankind to follow through, and the people who stray of their path be put back. No matter what using different ways such as pain, love, desperation for they need to keep the balance and keeping the balance means keeping people on the right path of their fate. To do what they have to do every single minute of every day.

The Astrals are called many names guardians angels, the watchers, the protectors, Arda Fravas, divine beings, Devas, Malachima and many more.

They also have their own rules made by the 5 elements. There were 3 basic rules that would equal to banishment to the void where both body and soul will be lost forever. First rule of the Astralers is to never show they're spirit form to none-Astralers. Second rule is never to bring humans to the spirit world. The Third rule is never to love a human this were the rules which they followed for civilization after civilization where any Astraler who violates it receives the banishment and the balanced was kept for centuries.

But then there was a boy who watched a girl grew from the day she first cried, watched her, and protected her, Kept her safe and happy every single minute of her life even if she will never know that he even exists. He continues to put a smile on her face every single day of her life because that smile is the only reality and only fantasy to him. His name was Kael Light and the woman he loved from the day she was born was Anima Watson.

This is where our story begins a story of love that has the endeavor to surpass what is fated. What is meant to be. Surpasses the balance, breaks the boundaries of fantasy, fiction of your imagination, A love that is forbidden, a love that will change the course of the entire balance of the world. A love pure and true, a love where history can even never write, A love to be unknown, hidden and kept, Like fantasies or fairytales.

Like how perfect our moms and dads tell us of their story. A dream about love True and unconditional love, Love that every person would die for and live for. A love that everyone needs in order to be real, Cause what does other people live for in this world? I may not know every perception of every human being, every feeling that everyone has, every experience that everyone did. All I know is Love makes everything possible that indescribable feeling where all you can do is smile and smile and smile every time you think about it and that devastating feeling that all you can do is cry and breakdown and curse the whole world.

 Love can make you live and it can also kill you that is the irony of love but one thing we know is for sure you have loved and I have loved, so all of us can share in this unwordable feeling and I’ll do my out most best in putting it in a story, Like fantasies, dreams, and fictional books. All I know is everyone has the capability to love that is what makes this world real, that’s what makes you and me real, love. A love that only novels and stories can have, a love for Anima.