Info!

Come, sit down and enjoy a game of Clan Village!

Credit to Bluefeather- for most of the information

This is where you get to create your own clan and guide your cats to an amazing life. Wether it being a leader, deputy, medicine cat(s), warriors, or queens you command and control.

1.) In your clan, you are almost certain to always catch prey. Though there are rare chances of getting zero, but that doesn't happen often. Your cats need prey for energy, it's the only way they survive, until you start a new moon. If you don't eat for a while, your cats will starve to death.

2.) Patrolling conditions may very around your clan's territory, so you have to make sure your cats frequently patrol their borders. Sometimes you may find traveling or injured cats on your borders. Also if you don't patrol your borders, then there is a higher chance for an attack.

3.) The password, if you dare to actually read the info and rules is going to be this one. It is [deep watering wells], and it will change from time to time. During a certain amount of days.

4.) There is a command called /Forage with (Cat name), which will be used differently for two different ranks of cats. First is leader, deputy, warrior, apprentice: this cats will collect sticks and dry leaves. As for a medicine cat or their apprentice, they will collect herbs.

5.) Building dens is a necessary requirement, if you want your cats to survive during the colder seasons. These dens need a certain amount of sticks and dried leaves to be built. Finally your cat's energy will increase fully, if you let them sleep in their certain dens.

6.) Cats are not auto-fed. You must feed them yourselves (manually)

7.) Your cats cannot auto-rank up, you must use the /rank up (cat's name) command to do it. They must be a certain age and rank.

8.) The queens is your clan give birth from in between 1 and 6 kits. There can be LGBT+ mates, but only opposite gender mates can produce kits. Pelts and eye colors will vary between kits, and when she-cats mate, it takes two moons for them to give birth.

9.) Sending your cats adventuring can give you four new items. Wether it be berries, sticks, prey or new cats once they return home in a matter of one moon.

10.) It takes a berry to make a Warrior an elder, remaining a cat, or ranking them up. Your medicine cats can find berries while they are out foraging.

11.) Only mentors can train the apprentices given to them, though they may be given a back-up mentor in case their proper mentor becomes sick or injured.

12.) Elders can only rank up when they have a level six skill, and a berry.

13.) Leaders will only ever start out with 9 lives, and you can not argue with me about that.

Dens

•Leader's den - 4 sticks and 2 dried leaves
•Medicine Cat den - 6 sticks and 2 dried leaves
•Warriors den - 8 sticks and 3 dried leaves
•Apprentices den - 5 sticks and 4 dried leaves
•Nursery - 11 sticks and 5 dried leaves
•Elders den - 4 sticks and 3 dried leaves

Healing

•Fever / 2 herbs
•Cold / 3 herbs
•Cough / 1 herb
•Bellyache / 2 herbs
•Whitecough / 3 herbs
•Greencough / 4 herbs
•Broken bones / 5 herbs
•Infection / 5 herbs
•Major infection / 7 herbs
•Minor injury / 2 herbs
•Major injury / 6 herbs
•Near-death / 13 herbs

Feeding
Every cat needs to be fed. But here are how the status works. Feed them at least every other day, to keep their status equal level

5/5 - Completely fed, and is great with current health (Unless injured or already sick)
4/5 - A little hungry, though it won't affect them
3/5 - Hungry, you should probably start feeding them or else their energy will start depleting
2/5 - Really hungry, fed them for StarClan's sake! Your cats are close to death.
1/5 - Starving! Their energy goes down by two, everyday you do not feed them. If they get to zero, your cat will die. Do NOT let that happen to them.