The Call

Justin's POV~

I was reading a book, I was on a break, I suddenly hear my phone going off, I get up and pick it up, "Hello?", it was my old friend, "OK...so you want me to bring... OK... Order is understood...", I hang up and quickly make my way other to my bosses office, "Ah... Justin, what gives me the pleasure of having you here?", I always feel nervous around this guy, I don't know why, "Sir, I just received a call from the commissioner and has report that a man has came into contact with one of the SCPS.", I sits silent, "Well... Bring him back here! We can't afford this to happen!", I nod and walk out, I your wondering... I can't feel that much emotion... I always feel empty, anger and hallow... I look at the date I was giving to get this Ivan person, tomorrow, I will have to start getting ready for this because I heard this guy is hostile...

The Commissioner's POV~

I finally finish the paper work, I yawn, I can still hear Ivan talking to himself, I sigh... I wanna get rid of him so bad but, I know Justin will be hear in the morning... Jon shouldn't know about this yet, he needs time to heal from his partner's death, I lift a file, this man will be Jon's partner from now on, I lift the phone and Dail the guys number... I don't get paid enough for this...

**OK... I love SCP so please like this story, I just wanna try something new also... If any of you are Thomas Sander lovers, I made a story on his Sides please check it out and please forgive me for not updating anything! **