💛

Started: 04/09/19
Published: 04/10/19

Contains: Angst, fluff, mpreg

•••

"Why are you crying?" a boy asked a sniffling boy, who was wearing a yellow sweater which is soaked with tears. The other boy was wearing the same t-shirt as him which is kinda unexpected, and was holding a yellow balloon.

The sniffling boy shooked his head as he continued to cry, his head hung low, and crying silently.

The boy suddenly held the crying boy's hand as he put the yellow balloon's string around his cute little index finger. The sniffling boy looked up at the boy who was holding his hand and was smiling, his gums were showing.

"G-Gummy?" The sniffling boy asked as the other boy finished tying it around, looking at the recently crying boy and shook his head.

"No, it's Yoongi, Min Yoongi" The boy named Yoongi said as the sniffling boy shyly nodded, "P-Park Jimin"

"Why are you crying? Its field trip, you must have fun right?" Yoongi asked as Jimin pouted, "I-I'm lost..." He said as he suddenly cried again making Yoongi flinched.

"Noooo no crying!" Yoongi said as he hugged Jimin as the boy cried in his shoulders.

Yoongi brought Jimin to his mom and helped Jimin to find his mother.

The mother and his son finally reunited as Jimin clung into her mother's shoulder as the two mothers talk, Yoongi was being carried by her mom.

"Who is this little guy?" Jimin's mom asked, "Yoongi, he is the one who helped your son when he got missing" Yoongi's mom said as Jimin looked at Yoongi as the two moms let them down and talked.

"Can we be friends?" Jimin asked quitely as Yoongi smiled, "Why would you ask?" Yoongi asked as Jimin flinched and looked at Yoongi with his big teary eyes. Yoongi ruffled his hair as Jimin fiddled his fingers. "Keep the balloon okay? And I will be your friend! I will protect you everyday okay!" Yoongi said as Jimin smiled and hugged Yoongi as he nuzzled into his chest.

•••

Jimin nuzzled into his now husband's chest as they cuddled together. Jimin flinched as he felt his lower back sore as his now husband chuckled. "Did I go rough to you baby?" his husband asked as Jimin chuckled and looked at his husband lovingly.

"You did" Jimin said as they both chuckled, the two stayed like this for a while as Jimin suddenly spoke. "Yoongi..." Yoongi looked at Jimin as Jimin continued. "We... didn't used condoms..." Jimin shyly said as Yoongi chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I'll take full responsibility baby, no matter if your mood swings were into high level, I'll take the responsibility" Yoongi teased as Jimin slapped his chest slightly as Jimin chuckled.

"You gummy, let's sleep, I'm tired" Jimin said as Yoongi pecked his plump soft lips as they both finally slept.

2 months later•

It was 7 am in the morning, hurling sounds can be heard in the house. Yoongi was gently rubbing his husbands back as Jimin vommitted  into the toilet. Jimin finished with a cough as Yoongi gently helped Jimin stood up as he washed his mouth. "What is wrong with me these days?" Jimin asked as Yoongi smiled, he already had a theory over it and he can't stop thinking about it.