Ink Gets Bored

Disclaimer: I own none of these characters, except Kat and Isadora, but other than that, these characters belong to their respective creators, Toby Fox, Joku, CQ, AU community, etc. Siren belongs to KonsoleKitty, and Faith belongs to Nerdy_Fangirl753.

A certain skeleton who seems to get bored pretty easily is drawing in a world which is known as the Doodlesphere. He runs out of inspiration for whatever it is he's drawing as an idea to stop his boredom comes to his mind. He stands up, pulls the paintbrush off of his back and makes a portal to a place that's completely white, otherwise known as the Anti-void. His idea sprouts even further as he thinks to himself aloud.

"Now... Who to invite... Oh I know!!" He says as he spins around with his big paintbrush and creates several portals that lead to different places.

Several different skeletons that look very similar to each other come through the portals, some falling from up above, some accidentally walking through. Not only are skeletons coming through, but a few other creatures join them as well.

One specific skeleton that goes by the name of Sans falls and lands on the ground with a slight thud before standing up and dusting himself off, "What the french toast is happening?"

The skeleton that created the portals, Ink leans on his paintbrush as he replies, "I got bored."

Through one of the portals, a human named Isadora ends up tripping on air and falling into the portal that popped out of nowhere. When she lands, it isn't exactly a nice landing, she lands on none other than Ink. Isadora wears a blue graphic t-shirt with a red rose on it, blue jeans, she has fairly curly black hair with natural sunset orange streaks, and sunset orange eyes.

Ink jolts a bit now under the girl, "Well that wasn't supposed to happen... But oh well, more people!!" He beams, but throws up black ink afterwards.

Through another portal, another human named Kat is lost in thought as she walks into what was supposed to be a tree, but there was a portal on that tree and thus she was brought to the Anti-void. Kat has bright blonde hair with a blue streak from her bangs that cover her right eye all the way down her back, her left eye is a light ocean blue and her right eye is a pastel blue. She's wearing a plain blue t-shirt that says, 'Strive To Be An Anime Otaku' with rainbow colored shorts. Her sandals are also rainbow colored. She ends up falling on a certain skeleton with a blue hoody, black shorts with white stripes down each side, and pink house slippers.

One of the other skeletons that's dressed in a white shirt, a blue scarf tied around his neck, blue gloves on his hands, blue pants, and blue boots that go to where his knees should be, and armor shoulder pads on his shoulders that's apart of his battle armor, is running around before spotting Sans, he then runs over to him to greet him, "HI!!!!!" He then looks down and greets the human Kat that's on top of Sans, "Well hiya!!!"

Sans who is half smushed underneath Kat asks, his words slightly muffled, "Ugh, can you please get off of me?"

Kat perks up a little bit and looks down to find Sans, she tenses a little bit and jumps off of him as fast as she can and she backs up a couple of steps away from him. She begins trembling slightly while thinking panickedly, 'What in the world!? How is that skeleton alive!? And where am I!?'

Sans gets up and walks towards Kat slowly, trying not to scare her more than she already is, "Hey, are you okay?" He asks with a gentle voice, 'I hope she's alright and not hurt anywhere....' Sans thinks with a worried expression written across his face.

Kat starts to look around, and her trembling dies down to slight shaking as she notices that most of the other people here are skeletons, another human that she doesn't recognize for now, and a hybrid. Her eyes turn into stars as she whisper yells, "Whoa........!!!!"