Will I see you at the Party tonight?

Since filming Vanjie and Brooke were dating, they were so in love, it was beautiful.
But beauty fades, and it faded in the end of January.They didn't really know the reason why they broke up, but they comforted themselves saying it was because they needed some "space", but they both knew deep down it was not true, they just didn't want to believe it.

A little bit before the season started airing,they began to chat, first as friend, but the romantic vibe was so present that they started flirting with each other.
After the first episode that aired showing the beginning of their relationship, they began to flirt publicly online. Of course most of it was demanded by the PR, but some of it, just a bit of it, was on total purpose. They couldn't contain themselves, after all, it was love that they were feeling. True and the most pure love!

—————————————————————

Silky was going to throw a party at his house, and all the season 11 girls were invited, of course some of them couldn't go, but most of them were there, without telling anyone.Only the cast knew about the party.They for some reason wanted to keep this a secret from the fans.

They were all very exited for the party, they wanted to see and Kiki with each other again, like they did in the old days!
Unfortunately for Vanjie, the day wasn't going as he'd planed,he'd lost his phone on the way to Silky's house, but when he got there, before everyone else, Silky comforted him and told him everything was going to be okay, because tomorrow they were going out to buy him
a beautiful new phone!

Brooke had texted him, asking if he was going to Silky's party, but of course, he didn't respond because he had lost his phone right before Brooke could send the message.

—————————————————————
Writers note:
Please read lol
So, hey Guys/Girls/Non-binary pals!
I'm just here to tell you how I'm gonna write:
-Idk lol
-I'll use their Drag names but he/him pronouns because that's the ones I know they identify with, but if I'm wrong please correct me!
-Please if you have a suggestion or an ideas Please please please tell me! (And of course I'll give you credit)!
-this is only the begging, my imagination is big and creative (but sometimes I need some help with it lol)
-So I hope u enjoyed this first chapter
Love u all! BYE 🤪