My Little Sister Has A Boyfriend

"Mhm.. Mhm!..." The lewd sucking sounds from my sister's mouth reached my ears, making me feel lightheaded as I thrusted my shaft inside it.

I gripped on the back of her head and slowly plunged myself deeper inside of her mouth. I made a small grunt as I reached her throat and stayed still for a moment, granting myself some time to enjoy the pleasure of my member inside her slimy throat.

"Mmph!!!" My sister's eyes widened in surprise.

"What's the matter, Kotomi?" I smirked as I started to move again, reaching deeper and deeper down her throat with each thrust.

She looked up towards me with dazed eyes and half closed eyelids. Maybe she was starting to suffer from the lack of oxygen.

She made a small squeeze on my thighs as she was holding on to them.

I sighed and slowly took my member out of her wet and slimy entrance, feeling the bumps on her tongue rub against the underside of my manhood before I fully pulled away, leaving strings of saliva hanging from the tip of my shaft.

Her eyes brightened up a little and she coughed. "...onii-san." She squeezed my thighs again. "Why are you doing this to Kotomi..."

I looked down on my member, admiring the viscous flow of my sister's saliva on my shaft. I made a small smile and kneeled down, in front of her.

"That's because I love you, Kotomi." I grinned and patted her head gently.

"...liar." She broke down into sobs and made a few small coughs. My little sister held her throat and gently massaged it.

"If you really love me, then why are you hurting me, Onii-san?..." She looked away.

Seeing and hearing what my Kotomi did and said, I felt something twist within me.

Before I knew it, I held her shoulders firmly and leaned forward in order to whisper to her ear, "I'd rather be the one who will hurt you than some other boy who likes you."

Her sobbing stopped and I felt her body shiver.

A smile came to my face.

I pulled away and slowly took my hands off her.

She looked at me, her lips still quivering.

"Don't you see, Kotomi? This brother of yours loves you very much." I grinned. "It's all your fault for being so flirty with those boys." I continued, "It's your fault that this is happening, Kotomi... It's because you're just so cute, kind, and gentle..."

"I don't want you to go to anyone else." My grin faded as I caressed her cheek.

"You're Onii-san's girlfriend and if you ever feel like leaving, I'll break you until you can't live without me anymore, I promise."

A week earlier...

I just got home from school. I went to the kitchen in search of food since I was hungry from club activities.

I opened the fridge and took out a can of softdrink and gulped its contents down. The sound of footsteps reached my ears as a petite figure quickly went down the stairs.

My little sister is a really cute girl, younger than me by four years. She's kind, gentle, understanding, and helpful towards me.

Since it came to this, with my adolescent urges and the fact that we live together in the same house, only the two of us... I started feeling love and affection that exceeded the limits of what should be felt towards siblings.

However, I controlled and held myself back every time that me and Kotomi get to be alone in a room or during dinner. I care for her and I won't let my feelings get in the way of our relationship.