Just getting started

A young squid half walks to cross the border separating the two empires, Evening-flower and Gold-star, she walks for miles and eventually gets there soon a short Male elf runs past her on a horse "Move ye cunt!" He yells at her "FUCK YOU ASSBAG!" She yells back at the young tall elf. She arrives at the border and sees that the guard was asleep, she snuck past him and walked away also making sure she had her coin for what she needs. She now walks the land of Gold-star but a group of men run past her then in the midst of an unexpected ambush she gets knocked out by one of the men who mistakenly thought she was one of the evening-flower's agents. Hopefully our young one doesn't die...

I hear someone call to me "wake up," I open my eyes and it was a blur eventually I can see correctly and look around to see I'm in a prison cell. I look across my cell to see that same tall elf about 6'3 feet tall and in only pants, I can see his ribs that's how skinny he is "my eyes are not my penis. Squid," He spits out the word squid with venom "I'm not looking at your penis. Elf," I spit with as much venom I can back at him "Oh aren't you a funny one," I turn around with sass and look around. All my stuff gone but I found lockpicks and decide to put them to good use, I bend down to see the lock on my cell door "What are you doing?" I ignore him and start to pick the lock. I manage to get it open and silently close it "Hey! Hey get me-" I cover his mouth with my hands or tried to but managed to put a finger over his mouth through the bars of his cell "alright! I'll get ya out ya pain in the ass!" I whisper yell at him, luckily  he stays silent and I open his cell door. I start to walk to the end of the hallway and to the trap door hidden not so well behind a haystack, while I was walking  I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around and the elf was there "what do you want?" He looks down at me "for you to set me free," I sigh but then I get an idea "alright I'll let you free if you become my companion and do something i ask for you to do," he scoffs "No big deal."

We escaped prison and now are walking around "so...What did ya need me to do?" I smile then pickpocket some rich person of their coin. The elf looks down at me again "Well before I do this, what's your name?" I say still smiling "it's Dux what is yours?" I smile with my thoughts in mind "it's Uierl." We walk to a shop, Linus and junk was what it was called, I bought us clothes but a pair of melons and a female dress. The thought was horrible but so satisfying.

(Sorry I've been dead for along just school has been a pain in da ass qwq)