Chapter 1

Hey readers! First story and this is my second attempt to get my story going because my old version was being weird..... please fan me if you already didn't. Enjoy!!

 <>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Chapter 1 

“Omg Fera! I can’t believe tomorrow is gonna be the first day of grade 12!” my best friend Kasey excitedly said to me while dancing around my room.  

“I seriously don’t get why you’re always excited Kasey. I mean, it’s only high school; same boring school with the same boring teachers with the same boring everything like usual.” I said as I filed at my nails.

She stopped dancing and looked at me with her ‘you did not just say that’ face.
“I only like it for the new kids that come every year and how they have assemblies on the first day so we don’t have to do work. And nothing else.”

It was a fair opinion and I agreed its the only thing to look forward to.

Kasey is like the smart, fun blonde that you have to be friends with no matter what. We started being friends shortly after grade four when we had to go to this class trip to the zoo. We both loved the zebras so we went to look at them together. Funny thing is that we also love the gift shops there because we would never pass one without buying something cool like those mouth watering swirly lollipops or the colorful jewelry. 

At this moment, she is sleeping over at my house because of the first day of school tomorrow and she lives next door so her parents don’t mind. It’s also 2:30 pm and we are hanging out in my room. The walls are dark purple with a hand painted tree on my left wall. The reason why the tree is so special is because there is a secret compartment in it. The tree has a hidden door in it and Kasey and I always go in there to talk in private or just hang out. That’s why my room is my # 1 hang out place. 

My bed is a queen sized bed with a canopy which is grey and it’s placed at the far wall of my room with a wooden chest right in front of it. On the right side of my room has a wooden desk with my laptop on it and my window is directly behind it. My dresser is on the back wall where my door is and a large standing mirror is right beside it.  There is a dark blue loveseat on the corner of my wall with a glass coffee table in front of it and my walk in closet is on the same wall as my desk is. So my room is pretty big and I’m lucky to have it. 

“So I was thinking that we go shopping today so we can look our best for all those guys tomorrow.” Kasey suggested as she sat down on my bed. 

“Ok sure. I need a new school wardrobe anyway. If I wear last year’s clothes, people might think I don’t have money or something. But anyways, we should go now or all of the good clothes will be taken.” I said jokingly. “Okay just wait while I get my bag and we can go” Kasey said as she reached down to get it. “Okay let’s go.” We walked down stairs to the front door and I yelled to my mom that we will be home around ten thirty. “Alright. See you later! Don’t be too long though. It’s supposed to rain.”  My mom shouted back. 

I decided to go to the mall instead of a one store building because it has the most popular names and trends in it. I didn’t want to go too far because I hate driving for a long time. “Omg turn it up!” Kasey yells. “Ok ok!” I turn the radio up and Settle Down by Gwen Stefani was on so Kasey and I sang along to it as we continued driving. Finally, after 1 hour, we made it. “Oh. My. Gosh. There is like no spot to park!” Kasey said to me as she looked out the window. It was so full that I almost turned around knowing that the mall is completely packed. There were cars all beside each other with no space in between them and row by row it stayed that way.  I drove around a couple laps and finally I found a parking spot and screamed in victory, “ha ha! Yes! I found the best spot! Woo hoo! In your face other people who are still looking for one!” me and Kasey laughed at my sudden outburst and we pulled in our awesome parking spot, turned my car off and got out.