Author's Note

Hello there~

Thank you for make your time to read this story. But please bear in mind this is an angsty story, I even tag it as tragedy, ehe... (for now thou, lol).

Well,  as a pretty messed up person and pretty much ****** ****** *** (sensor, lol), I started to write these stories for my own satisfaction years, like many years ago and didn't finish it because of things, stupid threatening mind things  *sigh*.
I don't expect much, just respect me. I write this story the way I want, the way I like, the way I know. No one pays me to write, so... yeah, u know...

This story obviously about Forth and Beam, but the pace (probably) will rather be slow, and I won't detail too much any relationship of other characters. Probably gonna do that for a spin-off, or not. Let's settle for ForthBeam only for now.

Don't bother to check the fact out there, this is fiction and I'm the creator of the universe here for steak' sake hahahaha. 

I probably won't apologize for anything except the bad grammars and typos (that I tried my best to minimize it as much as I can) and I kinda have difficulty with socializing, so, you know... Ehe... please have mercy to the weakling me.... thou I tried to find my voice again... well I guess this is the first step (?) *fingercrossed*

Oh, by the way, English is not my mother language, but my daily language mixed with my mother language (and other languages). So you may find a lot of errors or hopefully not.

This is not being proofread either.

Last but not least, you know, this is my first published story. So... Ehe... hope you like it...

Ps.
I don't own any characters from 2 Moons, they belong to Chiffon Cake.
I own other characters and storylines.

Any pic inside aren't mine, except any pic with my logo (R13), though mainly edited pics.
Cr on pic, thanks to its rightful owner.