o n e - break up

[rewritten]

i was quietly walking down the city street, waving happily to people passing by. the cars on the highway were all in a hurry to get home, as most of them had just finished their work.

on the side of the roads were green trees, newly grown. it almost just turned spring, and everyone was walking with t-shirts, feeling the little bit of warmth.

it was finally spring, everyone's favourite time of the year, almost. if i looked up, towards the mountains, i could see the tops covered with a light layer of snow.

a young man ran by, clothed by a pair of black skinny jeans, and an oversized black hoodie. he ran rather fast, did he do some kind of sport perhaps? his figure seemd muscular, he'd probably been lifting weights. his hair was a very dark shade of brown, and his face was unclear, but you spotted his sharp-like-a-knife jawline.

a few secounds later, a different young boy ran by. from far away you could hear the first boy laugh loudly. the second boy wore a pair of denim jeans, and a white t-shirt. his arms had a lot of muscles, and his light brown hair jumping in the wind, lifelike. his attitude showed that we has angry, his fists were tight, and his steps were fierce.

he opened his mouth and yelled a name, the first guy's name supposedly. "han jisung!"

you let out a slight chuckle, this was what you saw daily on a normal day here in Seoul. a weird day in this city is way weirder. they were probably best friends or something, like the other just exposed something to his crush, or some typical boy stuff.

you went to a coffee shop nearby, you work there. but it's your last day at work before a week break.

"welcome, y/n." your co-worker, Jisoo, welcomed you.

you nodded mouthing a thanks. Jisoo leaned over to you for a slight second and gave you a note, 'there's a party nearby, i'll go, you?'

you wrote on the note and gave it back, 'yea, text me the deets later'

you went back to work and worked for the lasting hours. you now had 1 hour left, finally.

a group of 4 men entered. you thought they were not people who liked coffee, despite the dark clothes. but oh well looks like they did. and you had to take their order.

one of them did resemble the man that ran by you earlier today, perhaps it was him. the others, looked completely unfamiliar. a blonde man that stood besides the one that perhaps ran by you, came up to the counter, "3 iced americanos, and 1 latte please."

what a beautiful voice oh my gosh you gasped at his voice, no customer that's been here, (when you worked) have had such a dark voice. you couldn't hold back the urge to compliment his voice.

"you have a pretty voice," you said, confident. the guy didn't even blush a little, but he said thanks and smiled. it was like he was used to the compliments.

"you'll get your drinks soon." you told them and they all moved a little so the other customers behind could order.

soon they were done and the men took their drinks and left.

"y/n, jisoo, your shift is over." one of the other co-workers told you (and jisoo)

"let's walk together, neighbour." jisoo smiled. you changed back to your regular clothes faster than her so you waited outside. the coffee shop is mostly beige, to make it cozy. you've been working there for about how long? 8 months? you didn't remember, not that you cared though.

while you waited, one of the 4 men came up to you, it was absolutely the man that ran by you earlier, you now call him by 'man that ran' in your head, kinda funny. haven't they left yet? you asked yourself, because its been one hour.