O N E

"S A K U R A     M I Y A W A K I"

"Ugh, what about her?" Chaeyeon said, but in a scratchy way. "We locked eyes the other day, and i almost fainted!" Yuri exclaimed. "Can you not talk about her? Hearing her name makes me wanna die!" Chaeyeon's thought must have went out her mouth, because Yuri got quiet. "Sorry feather." Chaeyeon felt bad about that. "It's fine yuri-ya"

Chaeyeon was a trainee at Produce Entertainment, and she trained for 3 years. She was a all rounder, getting perfect grades on monthly evaluations, and was friends with everyone, except the cherry blossom girl. She hated her, and the girl  did too. The feelings were mutual.

Chaeyeon and Sakura hated each other for almost 4 years now, even before they were trainees. The past was a mistake, and chae wanted to forget about her, but no. Everyone kept talking about how pretty sakura was, and Chaeyeon would always ignored them. Hearing the first 3 syllables made her face scrunched up. Being trainees in the same company made it even worse. Seeing each other's face was like a punishment for them two.

If only if the past wasn't a mistake.

"Let's just go get some food, yeah?" Chaeyeon said gently trying not to scare the younger one. "Ah sure! Can we bring wonyoung-ssi too?" Yuri begged chaeyeon with aegyo, finally chaeyeon gave it in. "Ok ok! Let's call her. Don't be too loud ok?" Yuri laughed. They went down the dance practice room skipping and roaming. When they got there, wonyoung jumped up and down, not surprised since she still is younger. "You guys!" Wonyoung yelped, the three jumping like kids. "Wonyoung-ah let's get some food!" Chaeyeon screamed. "I- bruh look who's screaming now." Chaeyeon and wonyoung laughed. "I- whatever" They went out to eat samyeopsal, (Korean Barbecue) and noraebang (Karaoke)

They were poured with big energy's, and didn't stop talking when told to be quieter. Their friendship couldn't be described. They loved each other with every parts of their body. They would trade anything for each other. No joke.

Since it was late, they had to practice. The groan came likes waves. "It won't be bad guys! Please, let's go practice!" Wonyoung said happily. Wonyoung was their vitamin. She was always happy, and was never angry unless you crossed the line. "Ugh can't we sing one more song? We need freedom!" Yuri said in a chilling tone. "Nope, let's go!" Chaeyeon said. They never missed one practice except when the three got in trouble, causing the police getting involved, but let's not talk about that. They scooped Yuri up, causing her to yelp for a spilt 5 second. "Yuri-ah my ears!" Chaeyeon said in a funny way. "Rip my ears," Wonyoung said in a joking manner. "Oh will y'all shut it?" Yuri said. "Hey I'm older than you!" Chaeyeon whisper yelled in her ear. "Oof ok lol."

They went in a cab, using chaeyeon's money again for the third time, "forgetting their wallet" they rushed in the cab, and off they went. They arrived at the company at 11 pm, and trying not to get caught, until a blonde girl spots them.

"Look who it is. Lee Chaeyeon and her friends. Sneaking back in?" Sakura blurted out. "No-uh mind your business!" Wonyoung yelled. "Watch your words, I'm older than you all." Sakura seemed kinda mad at them, especially they knew each other for years. "Look Sakura-unnie, it's true that we're sneaking back in, so please don't tell the boss." Yuri pleaded. Chaeyeon was looking down the entire time, saying nothing in the conversation she didn't want to be in. "Ok? Like I'm gonna listen to you Yuri-ya" Sakura spat at them, chaeyeon getting mad.

"Hey can you stop? I'm tired seeing your face, and I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, especially you. Don't talk to them, ok? Leave them alone, please."

Sakura felt chills hearing Chaeyeon saying please to her. Chaeyeon would always begged her to buy her food back in the younger days when they were best friends. Sakura felt weird.

"Ok. Fine. I won't talk to them, especially you." Sakura said with sudden anger in her voice. "Ok then." Chaeyeon said with anger in her voice too, since she would do anything to the girls. Her girls. Sakura walked off with stomps, making the girls confused. Then they walked off after, not realizing that the moment just happened would form the new relationship.

//

\\

Oof hey, I'm jaclyn, and this is my first book
about chaekura. I'm pretty nervous about this, since it's not too good. But please enjoy lol. 💓

Also sorry for that short chapter, I promise to make longer ones!