Bye Australia

My names Katie-Anne Middleton and I'm 17 years of age.Im your typical outgoing teenager loves to eat, loves the attention from the boys and especially hate my mum and dad having ago at me(I think we all hate that one).Well today is the day we are moving away from our hometown to have a new life, as much as I like living in Australia England sounds interesting.All my bags are packed and I'm ready to say goodbye to my life long Bestfriend Darren witmore.Well this isn't going be easy Darren is the most important friend in my life.''Katie,Darren's here'' shouts my mum.I ran down the stairs like lightening and jumped into his arms.''Darren I'm going to miss you so much''.''Katie, I'm going to miss you two''.He helps me put my bags in the car after a lot of tears and a lot of hugs it's finally time to leave I tell Darren I love him so much and goodbye Australia.Dont get me wrong my mum and dad are great parent but when you have long car journeys and plane journeys with them they aren't half boring I've never been so quiet in my life.I get a text "Katie,i miss you so much I can't believe you left me you bitch but I hope you live a good life over in England and make you Skype me later all my love Darren".Aww this made me smile I think it's the most interesting thing I've heard in the last 4 hours.I reply "I miss you a lot to, who you calling a bitch and sure I'll skype you I'm nearly there now just got in the taxi to go to our new house all my love Katie-a".We pull up outside this big White House if I'm honest it's looks ok but very sophisticated and boring it's unreal abit like my parents really,but I won't moan yet."Katie welcome to your new home" dad says as we walk inside our new so called home.Omg.. this is not what I expected it's beautiful,our staircase is a big swirly one a big chandelier hanging in the hallway and sleek painted doors.As I go upstairs I find my bedroom straight away it has a big double bed with beautiful turquoise curtains around it and an on-suite attached which has a huge white bath in with silver looking taps.This house might not be as bad after all.Tomorrow is my first day at school well let's see how that goes.I still won't feel the same not walking to school with Darren but I suppose I will have to deal with that one.