Vechs's Q&A (Vechs x Aureylian)

"Hi guys, Vechs here. Now, I know what you're thinking. Am I really looking at the face of Vechs right now? The answer is yes. You are looking at my real life face. I'm doing this because I hit 500,000 subscribers. Before I start, I want to tell all of you that I love each and every one of you guys, and I wouldn't be here without you. It-it's mind boggling to me that so many people enjoy the things I do enough to subscribe. Really, I can't stress enough how much I love you guys. 

        Now, you guys didn't click on this video to hear me ramble on about how awesome you guys are. You clicked on this video to learn about me. So, let's get to this. I asked you guys on Twitter to ask me some questions, and now I'm going to answer them. I can't answer them all, because I had so many questions, but I'm trying to answer as many as I can. Let's do this. 

        'What is your real name?' This is the second most-asked question, the first I'll answer later on, and the answer to this is Justin. You may have heard Relly call me it before on stream or something, but yeah. For those who were wondering, I'm Justin. Please don't call me that though. If you could be so kind as to call me Vechs, I would really appreciate that. 

        'What is your favorite color?' I'd have to say black. It's such a cool and commanding color, it's impossible not to like it. 

        'Why do you love trolling people so much?' I love trolling people because I love their reactions. There are certain people I enjoy trolling the most because they have the best reactions. Aurey and Seth are my two favorite victims. They just have the best reactions to pranks, that it's impossible to resist trolling them. 

        'WHY DO YOU MAKE YOUR MAPS SO HARD?!' Again, it's because Iove the reactions. Being able to see my friends have mental breakdowns on streams are what I live for. Hearing normal people compain about how difficult my maps are is just the icing on the cake.  

        'How much do you love me?' Like I said in the beginning, a whole lot. I love all of you so much, it's unbelievable. 

        'Can I have a cookie?' Yes, you can haz cookies. But I don't actually have any, so you'll have to buy your own."

                                                           *This goes on for fifteen minutes.*

        "Alright, now this last question was something I was going to avoid when I first saw it. I was just going to ignore it and move on, pretend like I'd never seen it. Then I got it again. And again. And again. And again. It became the most asked question for this video. It got to the point where if I ignored it, everyone would know the answer. So, I had no choice but to answer it. 

        'Do you have a crush on Aurey?' The answer..." I breathed, my cheeks a dark red as I shut my eyes. There is no turning back now. Just answer the darn question Vechs. "Is yes. I have feelings for Aureylian. Yes, you guys were right all along. Also, I know she's going to watch this video. You guys are going to send it to her if she doesn't watch it on her own time. I know that she doesn't feel this way about me, and I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend already. It's not a huge deal, but I know you guys are going to act as if it is. Whatever happens, I'm fine with it. 

        Well, that's all the questions. See you guys later, and take it easy." I shut off my camera and covered my face with my hands, breathing out a large gust of air. I did it. I admitted to myself and to everyone I had feelings, real feelings, for Erin. She was beautiful, and I wasn't fooling anyone. I loved her with all my heart, and I put that out there for everyone to hear, including her.

        Wait a minute, what would she think when she hears that? Would she stop wanting to make videos with me? Would she even want to talk to me or be friends with me anymore? Could I really take that chance? 

        No. I wasn't losing her. I had to edit it out of the video. Turning to my video editor, I froze. I couldn't do it. I couldn't edit it out. If I didn't let it out now, it would just be some other time. One way or another it would get out there. 

        After editing through the rest of the video for about an hour, I saved my work and shut down the computer. Tomorrow. The video would go up tomorrow. I really hoped I was making the right decision by leaving it in. Who knows, maybe she'll even feel the same way. If she doesn't, I hope she'll at least continue to be friends with me. I don't know what I'd do without her.