Chapter 1

Kuroko's P.O.V
I'm running away.Running away from everything.From all the lies,acts,everything.They lied to me.They said we will be together for as long as we can.That they love me for me.I was wrong for believing them.So wrong.Fuck them and their lies.They will soon see a side of me they never knew.
Third Person's P.O.V
He stopped running and started walking to wherever his feet would take him.He soon stopped by a basketball court.He remembered everything.Everything they did together in that basketball court.If he was the old Tetsuya,he would go in there and think of ways on how to bring them back.But he wasn't the old him anymore.He's brand new.And the new him doesn't care about the memories they shared anymore.
Kuroko's P.O.V
~Time Skip Three Years Later~
I am now attending high school in Teiko High School.It's been three years since that happened.Unfortunately,I heard that we all go to this same school.Even my two old lights are here.Bakagami and Ahomine.I thought that they would be the ones who would understand me the most but...I thought wrong.Anyways,I am now walking through the hallways trying to find my goddamn classroom.I don't like asking people even though they see me.Yes.You read right.See me.Ever since they left me,I started practicing basketball more.I also learned how to control my presence.If I want to be seen,I can be seen.If I don't want to be seen,I cannot be seen.I also learned how to shoot farther than Shintarou,use my own emperor eyes like Bakashi's,formless shooting but even better than Aho,and many more.So you can say that I can defeat them already by myself.After a few minutes,I finally found my classroom.I went in and sat at the back near the window.I put on my earphones and played some music.A few minutes later,I took of my earphones but I wish I hadn't.There,standing in front of me are the people I hated the most.I looked shocked for a second but I quickly smirked. "Long time no see,motherfuckers." I said,raising my middle finger at them.They all looked at me,shocked,especially Satsuki and Ryouta. "We just came to say hi." Tiger said. "Well then,bye." They looked confused. "Bye?But we said-----" I cut of Aho's words. "Yeah,yeah.You said hi.So what?Do I look like I care?" They looked at me,shocked once again but they went to their seats after that 'cause the terror teacher is coming in. "Fuck." I cursed.Their seats are so close to mine.Did somebody did this on purpose?I plugged my earphones in my phone again. "What do you think you're doing Kuroko?" I heard her say since one of my earphones are not in my ear. "What?Are you blind?Can't you see I'm using my phone?" She looked angry after I said that.Huh.The heck I care. "Detention after class!" I smirked,took of my earphones then went near her. "Are you sure about that?I think you have forgotten to whom you're talking to.I'm a Kuroko.Do you wanna lose your job???" She looked at me,shaking and scared.I laughed at her pathetic look. "N-No..." "Good.Then don't mind me when I'm doing what I want." I said then went back to my seat. "Who are you?" Bakashi asked me.I smirked once again. "If you have another side,then so do I.May I introduce to you,Kuroko Tetsuya." I said.They looked confused but I just smiled at them.A fake smile.
~Time Skip Club Time~
I went to the court to sign up for the basketball club even though I know that they will sign too.So what?I don't give a damn about them.When I went in the court,I saw Riko sending papers to the students at the court.She's still the coach?Well this is gonna be...something...I went up to her and asked her if I could join.She looked at me and laughed. "S-Sorry...Kuroko!!!Y-You're j-joining???Hahaha!!!" I felt angry.I slammed the table so hard that it actually broke in half.All the people in the court,even them,looked shocked and...scared?That's more like it!I looked at Riko straight in the eye. "Ever since you guys left me,Seirin,GoM,I changed.I changed myself.I've always denied this part of me because I thought I wouldn't need it.But look!I'm actually using him now.My other side.And that was all because of you.All of you.Just wait and see.I am not the old,pathetic and weak Kuroko Tetsuya you knew,I will show you my other side,soon."I made sure everybody heard it and left them.
Riko's P.O.V
What does he mean by change?Other self?Is he like Akashi-kun now?No...It can't be...right?
Akashi's P.O.V
I walked up to Aida to ask her if she understands what Tetsuya said.She said she did not understand it too.What does he mean?Change?Impossible.
Kuroko's P.O.V
After I left the court,I immediately went home.The butlers and maids greeted me and I just nod at them to acknowledge them.I went up to my room and took a quick shower.After changing into new clothes,I went downstairs to eat dinner. "Tetsu-chan!!!How was your day?!What did you eat for lunch?!Did you make new friends?!Did you join basketball again?!" Meet my over-enthusiastic mom. "Chill mom!" I laughed.Dad came in shortly after. "Hey dad." I said. "Hey Tetsu-chan!" Even though my dad isn't as childish as my mom,he still isn't that strict either.We all went to the long dining table and sat together. "Maids,butler,come eat with us!" My mom said. "B-But...uhm..." One of the maids tried saying something. "No buts!Don't be shy!" My dad said.The maids and butlers blushed in embarrasment and just sat with us then we started eating. "Have you met them again Tetsu-chan?" My dad asked. "Course I did.They even looked scared when I told them that I changed.Oh,by the way,I kind of...lose control earlier.I..." "What did Tetsu-chan do???" My mom asked.I sighed then laughed a little. "I punched the table and accidentally split it in half." My parents laughed and the maids and butlers looked shocked and scared.Maybe because they thought that I will also split our dining table in half?I won't do that. "Don't be scared of me.I'm not gonna hurt you if you did nothing to hurt me." They looked at me and nodded.After that,dinner went by smoothly.We were laughing while eating.Sigh...I really love my family.After eating dinner,I helped the maids to clean up but they insisted that they can do it on their own so I just went up to my room,did my night routine then checked my phone.Wow.I received a lot of friend requests and even a lot of notifications.I checked them all out and it took me like,an hour before I finished it.After that,I went to bed.