isa

;;

'being hired and have a stable job isn't simple as you think it is, like me who's not good at everything but i do try my best at all times.' -y/n

you were walking back home instead of taking a bus since you want some fresh air, when your phone suddenly vibrates on your pockets 'it might be the results hehe~' you thought, you were excited to read the message but it turns out the message you recieved made you pissed. "Good Evening Ma'am, thank you for applying and being interviewed for your designated job at our company, but we're sorry to hear that you didnt make it." it was from the comapny you just applied, you want to scream until you can't say a letter, but you made your self calm and let it slide.

you didn't even had dinner yet, and your such a lazy ass to even cook after a long day, so you bought some triangle bibimpab on the convinience store nearby your place. you finally get to sit down, not even thinking a single problem as it would just stress you out. you then saw a man entering the store wearing a suit/tuxedo 'maybe he went to apply too' .

you were at your bed having a staring contest at the ceiling, you sighed, "what am i gonna do now?!!" you rolled back and forth on your bed and throwed your pillows out of frustration "why am i not being accepted even once?" you questioned yourself.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
follow me on ig @koo_imagines for some jungkook imagines.
follow me on twt @kootransitions for some jungkook photo transitions, video clips and more.