God Damn Run Bitch

A\N: Song of the chapter sksk enjoy

It was a normal day.

Another fucking normal day.

living hurts enough already mental disorders making this generation into depressed dead dogs and I just want to scream but I'm trapped in my own fucking head staring at the cool dark sky through the window of the bus.

"Too damned early.." I mumbled.

"Hey don't cuss!" My dad friend, Sara warned.

"Mnnnnnnn" I whined in response. 

It was quiet most of the ride mainly because I fell to sleep.

~~~

I felt a rough nudge.

"Pstt hey wake up!"

I woke up groggily.

"shhhh," Sara said quickly.

"What?" I whisper.

"There's CP on the bus!" she whispered yelled.

      I panicked too CP is a gang of killers who are ruled by an unknown being. I could hear panicked whispers and crying on the bus I slowly looked up to see two strangers which I assumed are CP I could only see them from behind they were talking to the Bus Driver poor Robert... one had curly chestnut hair  and the other had a tan hoodie and I couldn't help but to eavesdrop when I heard my name.

"D-do you know a g-girl named Y-Y/n L/n?"

I ducked curling up in a ball on the ground putting my jacket on me and put my backpack by my feet trying to hide myself, it wasn't the first time this has happened the strange man his little puppets they were trying to reach me but why?

"y/n! what are you doing?" Sara whispered yelled.

"There after me! give me your jacket, backpack, anything! I need to hide!" I whispered yelled.

She did hide me I heard someone shout and something break and an alarm the emergency exit was opened.

"SCATTER!"

          Everybody ran out of the bus screaming, crying, cheering but my feet got tangled with a Jacket and a backpack strap and I fell face first graceful right?

 I got back up I heard shouting behind me. My feet pounding against the ground heading towards the emergency exit I was so close to it. I felt fingers blush against my back my eyes shot open my eyelids slamming against my forehead shock jolted through my body adrenaline jolted through my veins pushing me to be just barely a step in front of him I screamed as I leaped out of the emergency exit. Police cars swarmed everywhere pulling in the red and blue lights blinking wildly. 

thank god took them long enough...

       Police swarmed into the bus guns out a police officer approached me asking a thousand questions.

A\N: ssksks sorry that I make short chapters anyways

 Regards.