Hearing About Him.

Before I tell anything, you should get to know me a little. My name is Abbie. I'm 17 years old. I'm 5'7". I have hazel eyes and medium length strawberry blonde hair. I play volleyball, sing, and dance. I sometimes get bullied, but not too much. Now, let's get to the part when I hear about him.
••••••••••
My best friend, Madison amd I were about to go swimming when all of the sudden, her phone starts blowing up.

"What's up with your phone?" I questioned.

"Shawn Mendes tweeted and followed me!!!" Madison screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Who's Shawn Mendes?" I asked.

"Download the app called Vine and I will show you." She said.

I did what she asked. She then helped me set up an account and showed me who Shawn Mendes was.

She showed me a couple of his vines and I was so hypnotized by his beautiful voice that sounded like an angel that she had to snap her fingers in front of my face to get me out of day dreaming.

I instantly went on twitter and followed and tweeted this boy.

'@ShawnMendes Your voice is amazing. I'll be the first to buy your EP!💘🙌'

It was already 10:00 and Madison went home, so I decided to do my night routine which is:

-shower

-put on pajama's

-brush teeth

-wash face

-put hair up in messy bun

I finally went to bed and dreamed about Shawn's amazing voice that I was instantly attracted to.

-

-

-

(A/N)

Hey lovlies! So this was my very first chapter of my first fanfic!😊👏

Just keep reading and find out what happens in the next chapter.😏🙌

bye babes😘