The Start

{This first chapter is First person in Kaminaris perspective!}

My name is Denki Kaminari and I'm in class 1-A and do the hero course at UA. I've come to love UA despite the bad things that have happened in between the bad times , such as the three big villain attack's, one of them having kidnapped one of our friends Katsuki Bakugo who we ultimately got back! However in the class there's a broad range of people, and sexuality. It's a weird thing to notice but most people in the class are just Bisexual or gay, Mineta being the only pure straight guy I know of.

I myself, I'm gay. And in honesty I've never got any criticism for it as you'd just look at me and know I'm gay, according to what some have said in the past, and whenever someone has tried insulting me about it? Hell I take that as a complement. However being gay in class 1-A is extremely bad for your health consider the range of boys in you class! People like Midoriya who is kind and very well built, Todoroki who's mysterious but when you actually know him? He's a rather good guy! Bakugo is, debatable, he means well in all but in my opinion he's too rowdy for my liking and he doesn't really appeal to me that much.. Iida, im not sure of his sexuality because he's never really enclosed that information to anyone, not even Izuku or Uraraka. So he's a big mystery, but looking at some of the boys in the class? Only one really grasps my attention. That one, being Kirishima Eijirou.

God where do I start with this guy, he's good looking for a start and his red spiked hair sends me over the moon , but when it's down my heart might aswell be in my hands for how hard it beats against my chest. His eyes are just a beautiful crimson red colour... but when he smiles with his white sharp smile.. his eyes light up and I just melt, I loose myself. I e liked Kirishima since we started UA as such, we came closer during the sports festival as the notorious BakuSquad was created. Due to that it meant we spent much more time together, even if Sero, Mina and Bakugo were there? I felt like it was always just us two there and no one else.

However the relationships have started to flood in and everyone is starting to hook up with someone else, the most well known couple being Todoroki and Midoriya. In honesty I wouldn't like to see a family dinner between their families as the closest to a dad Midoriya has is All Might and put him in the same room as Endeavour? Todorokis dad.. that will be just asking for disaster and chaos. But anyway the two of them weren't very discreet with their relationship as they were always flirting during class, after class and before class, really, anytime they were with each other which was basically all the time. But don't get me started on night time.. I though rooming next to Midoriya was going to be peaceful and calm but BOY was I wrong.

However back to what I was explaining, Kirishima. I have the biggest crush on him but telling him? Never, I couldn't I'd just pass out of embarrassment and I just expect rejection. But even if he rejected me.. I would still love him he's just the one. The one for me and no one else could fit that bill.  I'd recently been talking with Midoriya as help to admit to Kirishima as he'd admitted to Todoroki and that went well for them and I want the same. We are such close friends.. is it so bad to ask for a bit more?  I mean..  is isn't so much to ask right?

My head would always scan over every second of the day. What if? What if he said no? What if he said yes? What if he didn't know and had to think about it? How would I react what would I do? Pass out of embarrassment is the most likely concept for me.. However more recently.. I've tired getting close to him, talking to him more than I did, and it's working so well, like way more than what I initially thought was gonna happen which be me, planning something but then sitting in silence the whole time we are together. But that hasn't been the case, for the most part we'd just talk and laugh maybe watch a movie and so I felt like everything was going how I wanted it to with no screw ups or misshaps.
That was
Till the day I decided to finally confess..