boku no hero academia and...soma??(soma x takumi x bnha bois x weeb reader)part1

(Author-chan hey guys sorry for the long ass title hope you guys enjoy this crossover ,sorry if it's kinda long and kinda bad?? this takes place during the dorm competition)
1st person point of veiw
"Heeeeey (y/n)" yelled a very loud and obnoxious mina."H-hey mina did you finish moving into your dorm already?"yep!the others are finished downstairs too"."cool",I said with a sweet smile."did you finish yet?"."u-um almost" I said in a slightly nervous tone."well were having  a coolest dorm competition and guess what, yours is next!!!"w-what!?!"I yelled nervously."whaat got a problem with it?"OF COURSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WI-"shh shh just let it happen flemileboosh man flemileboosh."Mina said as she rudely interrupted me by shoving her big pink ass finger in my face."Come on in guys!mina yelled and motioned for the whole friggin world to see."w-wait can you just give me a sec to see if there is any garbage left from last night's dinner heh heh."I said as I rushed into my very,very (cough*)decorative room slamming the door behind me leaving a shook mina behind.I quickly ran around my room trying to hide my whole attack on titan/food wars theme like room.I quickly shove all my posters in my closet along with the body pillows and plushies."I'm sorry" I whispered to my soma yukihira and takumi aldini plushies then yeeted them into the back of the closet.sadly I can't change the fact that I completely changed my whole dorm into the real life fairy tail guild room."OKAY YOU GUYS CAN COME IN NOW!!!!"I said walking to open the door when,bam!I turned around only to see a flustered takumi aldini under a oblivious soma yukihira."e-eh ehhhhh!!!!!whooaa (y/n) we didnt know you had visitors."said a majestic talking pikachu(cough denki)"I d-didnt either.I whispered to myself"
   TAKUMI'S POINT OF VIEW
"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yukihira!g-get off!"oh sorry takumi".soma said while dusting off his pants."when I looked to my right I saw a beautiful (h/c)looking straight at us with her jaw dropped."w-who are you guys?where are we?what happened to totsuki?totsuki?what's that?"said a group of confused young heroes."(y/n) what's going on?who are these guys?"midoriya and iida said in sync."I am aldini takumi."its nice to meet you aldini-san if you dont mind me asking your quirk?"izuku said a little to enthusiastically."what is a quirk"?.....

(LOL SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLING AND FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER PART 2 COMIN SOON)
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Bye bye for now my weeaboo-children