1

Jaebum pouts slightly as he watch his members to practice.

He was currently out of the practice. Because of his injury. Ofcourse with Jinyoung telling him not to practice. And so he obeys.

They can't just loss Jaebum at their last World tour of the year.

Jaebum on the other hand couldn't do anything but to obey and to be a good leader. But he can't help but to pitty his 'wife'.

"Yugyeom! Shut the hell up and get your ass in here! Stop bothering Jaebum-hyung!"

Jinyoung exclaimed as Yugyeom got up and got into his position. Jinyoung sighs softly as the six, practice.

-💚-

They've decided to take a break.

Since they've been dancing for like, 4 hours and non stop. Ofcourse they're just humans after all.

Jinyoung sighed for the 10th time this day as he got his ass on the couch sitting next to Jaebum.

BamBam and Yugyeom decided to play for awhile. Typical kids as you say.

"Hey Nyoung. You okay? You look... done with that two."

Mark asked as he give Jinyoung a bottle of water, that Jinyoung gladly accepts and drinks the water.

"I'm okay Mark-hyung. Its not like they're not like that everyday."

Youngjae nods in agreement as Mark let out a soft sigh.

"Mom! Jackson is hitting again!"

"Eomma!! Yugyeom is hitting me too!"

"Hey! I did not!"

BamBam let's out a huff as he hits Jackson on the arm making the latter to stop hitting Yugyeom and chases BamBam instead.

"For fucking sake."

Jinyoung mumbled under his breath as he frown and rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Jinyoungie, Sorry.. I can't help you this time."

Jaebum told the younger as he puts his hand on Jinyoung's back, rubbing it to ease Jinyoung's stress a bit.

Jinyoung whole heartedly, smiled at Jaebum and shakes his head.

"No Jaebum-hyung. Its fine. You should just rest..Mark and I can handle this."

Jinyoung says as he look at the three crackheads and makes a straight face.

"Shut the fuck up you three! Will you just reserve your energy for our practice later?"

Jinyoung yells making Jaebum, Mark, Youngjae and the three crackheads to gasp a little in amusement.

'Jinyoung's mother senses are on.'

After awhile of silence, they let out a loud laugh except of Jinyoung, making the latter to raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Well said hyung!"

"Eomma Jinyoung activate!"

"Welp I'm wheezing."

Jinyoung can't help but to blush in embarrassment as he hides his face onto his face.

Jaebum on the other hand can't help but to laugh and pulls Jinyoung closer to him.

"You did well...Eomma~"

"S-Shut up hyung!"

Jaebum can't help but to laugh as he smiles at the younger.

What a day for the lovely family.