Mission 55

Please do votes and leave a comment.

---
Jace Mathew Lee POV

"Hi Ryle, where's Rylee?"tanong ko sa kuya ni Rylee.

I'm not prepared calling him 'kuya'. Siguro ay dahil sa wala akong kapatid kaya hindi ako sanay na tumatawag ng kuya sa kung sino-sino. Isa pa ay nasanay ako sa mafia clan ko na tinatawag akong boss even they're older than me.

["Huh? Nakaalis na siya kanina pa. Ginamit pa nga niya ang M5 mong BMW kasi nagmamadali siya."]napakunot ako ng noo dahil doon.

It takes 15 minutes of driving in my house to school but she took almost one hour and thirty minutes. Worst ay wala pa siya dito.

["Bakit wala pa ba siya diyan? Ay shit!!"]wika ni Ryle bago naputol ang linya kinabahan naman ako sa inasta ni Ryle at hindi ko rin maiwasang mag-alala kay Rylee.

Damn! Where the hell are you?!!

"Jace----"

"Can you please fucking shut-up and locate where's Rylee?!!"I shout to Ked who was trying to say something.

He just nod and look at his laptop.

Pansin ko ang tingin nila sakin kaya sinamaan ko sila ng tingin.

"You! All of you help Ked in locating Rylee! She use my M5 BMW and use all of your connection to find her!"I exclaimed that made them work fast.

Damn! Where the fucking hell are you?! Nauna lang akong umalis tapos ngayon ay nawawala ka na.

"Jace, what happened?"nag-aalalang tanong ni Arman na kadadating lang dahil halata sa kanya ang pagkahingal.

"Rylee is out of nowhere."I straightly said.

They all know that when I am in this mood no one should talk nor sit. It makes my blood boil and the only thing to calm myself is to hit them.

I walk through the hall while tapping my phone. It's a fucking hell if their's something bad happened to her. Knowing that they have a lot of enemy. Damn!

"RYLEEEE!!"after hearing her name I runned back to our room to check if she's there. But my sights dimmed when I saw James carry her.

"Damn!"I exclaimed and walk to them.

I violently pulled her towards me while glaring James. She's mine and no one should touch her!

"Jace, may dugo ang kamay niya."I looked at what Ked's saying then I saw a blood running in her finger. I accidentally saw her uniform that full of blood.

"Shit!"I exclaimed before carrying her in a bridal style. "Ked, ready the car! We should rush her to the nearest hospital!"I continued while running.

I saw Ked in rush and also the others. I can't afford to lose another love one's again. Not again.

Ked sitted on the driver's seat while me and Rylee sit at the back. He started the engine and drive as fast as the car can. In just five minutes we're already arrive in CG Hospital.

"Nurse!!"sigaw ni Ked at nag-apura naman ang mga nurses na nandito. Nilapag ko si Rylee sa stretcher at nakitulak na din sa mga nurse.

"Sir, hanggang dito lang po kayo."wika ng nurse na lalaki bago niya isara ang pinto sa emergency room.

Palakad-lakad lang ako dito sa hallway habang si Ked naman ay nakaupo habang nakayuko. Ilang sandali pa ang lumipas ng dumating ang iba naming kaklase. They're all here, even Arman.