|1| Inheritance

Author's Note : I've been writing this story sa notebook ko. And I want to share my story to all of you. Hope I'm not disappointing you guys.

This story is pure fiction. Sana magustuhan niyo. Feel free to leave comments and vote if you like it. Thanks!

✴✴✴

9:30am, April 12 2019

Staring blankly at the documents, hindi niya alam kung ano ang mararamdaman niya. She's sad knowing na mag isa na lang siya, she's angry kasi naglaho na parang bula ang mga magulang niya, she's disappointed after niya malamang nagsinungaling ang parents niya sa kanya.

Her mom kept saying that their business is unsual pero never nilang sinabi na hindi lang pala 'to unusual kundi kinda 'creepy'. Kaya pala, their apartment looks like a haunted house. Dark and scary. Kaya pala sinanay siya magkaroon ng 'strong heart' kumbaga. Lumaki siyang purong ghost and supernatural stories ang bedtime stories na binabasa sa kanya. Kaya pala because their business is a Haunted House attraction.

Never niyang nalaman ang tungkol dito because when she's 12, sa ibang bansa siya nag aral. Well, you can say na she is intelligent para makakuha ng scholarship abroad. Minsan lang din siya umuwi ng bansa, tuwing pasko lang once a year.

However, five days ago she recieved a call from her Uncle Sam. He said na her parents disappeared. No one knows where they go. Nagmadali siyang umuwi after that call.

Nagtanong siya ng balita sa mga pulis but they found nothing. The only clue they have is a watch and a doll. Napag-alaman kasing they went into the woods. There they saw a five floored mansion and a very wide field. It looks old.

Sa gate, may bag na nakabitin. Doon nila nakita ang relo at ang manika kasama ang ibang mga papeles na nagsasabing pinamamana nila ang buong hacienda sa kanya, kay Glacia.

Shocked by the revelation, she burst into tears. Even after pasukin ang mansion, wala paring ibang clue kung nasaan ang parents niya. At the end of the day, wala siyang magagawa kundi ipaubaya sa mga pulis ang lahat.

Napabuntong hininga siya ng malalim. Thinking kung nasaan na kaya sila.

'Bakit hindi man lang sila nagpaalam? Ni wala akong alam tungkol dito sa hacienda na 'to'

With another deep sigh, she wore the watch at nilagay ang doll sa table katabi ng kwarto niya.

Overall, maganda ang mansion, sobrang lawak din. Every floor ay may maraming kwarto. She took her time by venturing the whole mansion. May mga secret stairs din papunta sa ibang floors. Actually, nakakalito ang mga daan. If you are not familiar with the place, you'll get lost for sure. Ang nakapagtataka pa is, the place is clean as if there is someone cleaning it everyday. The house looks antique. The atmosphere is kinda chilly ang mysterious then but she like it. Feeling niya bata siya ulit where in kasama niya ang mga magulang niya and they are talking about supernatural beings.

Pinagmasdan niyang mabuti ang relo. It's unusual kasi, it's not your ordinary watch. There are many buttons sa gilid. She decided na pindutin ang isa sa anim na button. To her surprise, isang hologram ang lumabas.

'What the hell! What kind of trick is this?'

And the image shown ay kapareho ng buong hacienda. A five storey mansion sa gita ng malawak na field. It looks identical.

" Scanning the host : ..... 10% ...... 30% ...... 55% ...... 78% ....... 100%. Scan complete!

Name : Glacia Thorn Vonchess
Age : 18
Occupation : My House of Horrors Owner
House of Horrors Rating : 0 star/s (not scary at all)
Skills : None
Theme/s : None
Ghosts and Phantoms :
(1.) Ivy - Red Phantom
Special Equipments : None

Quests :
Daily - As a house of horrors owner, you must improve your house to get the scare you want!
Hard - Someone is sleeping with you. Find out who he is!
Hellish - A life and death situation makes hunting enjoyable!

Note : Daily quests will refresh every midnight. While Hellish missions may cost your life so better choose wisely!

Reminder : Some especial Themes can be acquired in bonus quests! Find out how to trigger them!'

Glacia was stupefied at the moment.

'What was that!?'

She is dumbfounded. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang ire-react. Anong house of horrors owner? Is it talking about this mansion? What quests? Nagugulahan na siya. And what gives her creeps is the Hard mission kung saan nakasulat na there's someone sleeping with her. Tinignan niya ang paligid but wala naman siyang makita.

She closed her eyes and maitain her calm. There must be a reason kung bakit aside from the inheritance, itong watch and the doll and laman ng bag. It must be important. It seems like this watch would help her find her parents. When she opened her eyes, determination can be seen. It must be this. Just from the hellish mission alone give her clue. It seems like may nangyari sa magulang niya ang this must be the key!

'My house of horrors eh? Kung ganun, I'll make the most scariest haunted park. I'll make mom and dad proud'

With a smile on her lips, she fell asleep after.