The Journey begins

To begin with now we know that the King is searching  and hoping that someone will solve the 7 riddles and lift the curse .

So many rewards were announced and many lives were lost in the course of solving the riddles but they remained mystery for 19 Years.

The King had lost hope and the stone sculpture of the fairy in the Kings "Harem",Standing tall and lifeless made the the King realize that whatever he has done he will pay for it with his daughters life.

One Final day Mozinkaffar's daughter Zain comes to his father and says " Dad I have fallen in love ".

King was shocked and terrified even with this thought and starts being very aggressive with her daughter and commands the guards .

" If she tries to leave the palace lock her in the isolated prison ".

Zain was surprised with her fathers behavior and weeped and shouted everyday to meet the love of her life , Tuan the prince of Yemen.

The helpless king watched this in pain and regretted the day he made the horrible mistake.

The desperate king found out that there is a man named as Khamis and he lives in The border of Egypt , he is very noble and has  helped many King's  solve their problems with unique methods.

Mozinkaffar visits Khamis with all the worldly gifts , Gold , Pearls , Women and more.

" Ask whatever you want don't hesitate but please save my daughters life " screams the king loudly.

Khamis very politely " i am no one to save her life . I can only try and saving is Gods's will".

The humble Khamis melted by the King's pain agrees to solve the 7 riddles and starts his journey to solve the first riddle .

Khamis with his loyal friend and companion Halim starts the journey.

Explore the journey in the first chapter Riddle No 1 -

We have seen it before and wish to it again.

———————————————————————————