Chapter 1- New Member

Hi, this is my second story, so please don't judge it... it's based off Creepypasta. i hope you enjoy it! :3 also the dialogue will look like this: "GO TO SLEEP!" and thoughts will look like this: 'Don't Go To Sleep" okay on with the story

Today was not like any other day in the mansion. BEN was tapping away on his Nintendo 64, EJ was in the kitchen eating with Masky and Hoodie, Sally was in her room with Lazari. the rest of the Creepy pastas were on missions. Jeff was the only one acting different. he was in Sally's room playing Tea party and Dress up with Sally and Lazari! He never does physical activities with anyone unless it has to do with killing. The creepy pastas had been bored for awile. most of the creepy pastas were always on missions, and slendy was rarely with them. They could go killing but that means they would have to leave the forest. do you know how far the exit to the forest is from the mansion?! It's pretty far.

"Jeff! get down here now!" BEN yelled urgently. Jeff came running down the stairs in a pink dress and a Tiara in his long Black hair. he is also wearing pink high heels.

 he is also wearing pink high heels

"Yes BEN?" Jeff asked politely. "Woah dude, what hapened to you?" BEN asked curious. "..." Jeff stayed silent. All the creepy pastas had come home early and is now watching, Amused, waiting for his answer. "Come on Jeff. What happened? I wont Laugh..." BEN said. "Yeah right" Jane said from the living room. "Um...Sally..." Was all he said. BEN started laughing. "See what i mean? he said he wasn't gonna laugh" Jane said. "S-S-SHUT UP BEN!!!!" Jeff yelled stuttering. BEN continued to laugh at Jeff. "IM GONNA KILL YOU BEN!!!" Jeff continued to yell. BEN just continues laughing in Jeff's face. Jeff gets angry and chases BEN but ends up tripping over his feet in the process. "DAMN HEELS!!!" he yelled in anger. "HAHAHAHA!" w-w-well anyway... I have s-s-something to tell you" BEN said stuttering and laughing still. "what is it, BEN?" jeff asked getting to his feet. "there's a new person coming! Slendy has been traking him down for weeks!" BEN said excited. "Oh, I see...Okay." Jeff said. Jeff goes back upstairs to his room. just as he was about to change his clothes, Sally and Lazari came into his room. "Oh, Jeffy, your not allowed to change unless we say you can. hehehe." They both said at the same time. Jeff said okay and closed the door after them.

(BY THE WAY, JEFF IS 15 IN THIS STORY)