It's been a while

I often write my stories at night, in the comfort of the darkness from the lack of light, and the peace and serenity when people aren't being....there. It helps me think, and it lets me feel my emotions to the fullest.

What is the difference between being tolerant and being considerate?

The dictionary definition of 'tolerant' is : to show willingness to allow existence of other opinions or behaviours that one does not necessarily agree with. However, it defines the word 'considerate' as being careful not to inconvenience or harm others. 

You can teach the human mind to be tolerant. Therefore making sure that the generation grows up learning to accept people despite their differences. it teaches people to not just judge a person by one bad aspect of their personality but to appreciate them for their good. 

But you can't teach someone to be considerate. Just like how you cannot teach someone to 'be more human'. Because being considerate means accepting  person completely for who they are. it is accepting a person, along with their different religion, race, culture, etc. 

There is very few of us left. 

I suppose some of us just aren't accepting. The human world basks in its cruelty, When will they stop glorifying it? When will there be change?