Yamacha the desert bandit

I am Yamacha. I live in a desert, with only a strange shapeshifter cat. I got bored one day, so I decided to tell my story. When I was a child, I wanted to be a martial artist. People like Jackie chan, Bruce Lee and Jet li always looked so cool on television. One day, I enrolled in a kickboxing class. The energy pumping through me was some thing I never experinced before. The andrenaline grasped me, begging me to go on. I started tae-kwon-do. This felt good.

A few years later I thought I was super strong, and powerful. I was anout 14 or so when I got in a real fight. I saw a girl getting beaten by a gang of thugs. My killer instinct kicked in. I ran over and I assess the situation. These were just some guys who use whatever they find. One of them had a sword, that looked real nice. Bam. One down. They grunt as they try to pinpoint my location. I have another one beaten in the dark.
The darkness at night disguised me.

Sooner or later, they were no more. The y girl looked at me. My gut wrenched. Now was my chance! Maybe.. I have a girlfriend! She said "Thank you. You have the instincts of a wolf, hero." But then, She was leaning forward. Was she... oh no.no.no.no.no. I ran. The feeling was to much I couldn't handle it. I blew it.

I earned the reputation of "The Wolf." I mugged the evils of the night. Hey, remember that sword? Yeah, That comes now I carried around this weapon to fight crime. It was nothing much, just an old cutlass, but I liked it. One night I lost a fight the gang had robbed somebody, but I can take them out. I go over and in one second, they drew a flip knife and slashed my cheek twice. I stung like hell. "You try'na act hero?" I swung a punch. The grabbed it. They broke my hand. I crumpled down to the ground. This is when they stoned me. I cried and bled. Pain I can bear but not humiluation. I got up and ran. I just wanted to cry my sorrows and pain away. I feel into an alley, then drifted to sleep. The next morning I woke up to a man. He says "Calm. You don't have to cry.". His voice felt so calming . He was an elderly old man.he wore a certain uniform and a similar sword to mine. I looked around me. Plum trees and a temple. This must be a monastery. He handed me a bowl of ramen. "Eat. If you don't like it, just say." Immediately I felt as if I must please this man. I eat and see a uniform identical to his beside me. "Can... I train with you?" I say. He laughs and says, "That's the point." I am content I get changed and I say "Wh...wha..what happened? How did I get here?" He explains that he helps the beaten and humiluated regain pride. Over the next years we train. Martial arts. Sword skills survival instinct and a move called fist of the wolf fang gale.

"Did I ever tell you the story of fubobashi?" "Yes grampa"(his real name is sinojion.) "You and fubobashi are enimes and one day, he challenges you to a duel. You win and he flees, swearing revenge." I heard this story a hundred times now. Suddenly the wall was broken down!

"Sinojion, come out of hiding! It's me!"

"Oh no." Says sinojion

"Run Yamacha! Never come back!"
So I ran. I looked back at the monastery, now engulfed in flames. The one place I found home. The one man who was like a father to me.
Gone.

I ran to a desert. I stop and hear a swoosh in the air. I then saw something like a flying cat.
It knows I spotted it, so it turns into a rock! "It's ok." I say it turns back into a cat. "You tired?" Then it speaks! "Yeah." We then found a cave to settle in. A pretty nice one too. Over time I tell it about me and it tells me about it. He came to respect me and calls me lord Yamacha. One day we were starving when we saw a speeder pass by. We knew exactly what to do. We jumped down and snuck toward the speeder. My cat transformed into a large wall to stop it. I then ran to the car door and hauled the man out. He had a gun and he tried to shoot me with it . But I ran over and knocked him out. We took the speeder and the gun home. There was food in the car. This felt good.

So we repeated that strategy ever since. So yeah. That's my tale.

Wait, what's this a new vehicle passing by! It has the words oolong wrote on it. Well, Bye!

Hey guys, It me the writer, I am only 11 years old. I wrote this in 2019 so please excuse my writing. Thanks. Up Yamacha!