Prolouge

"I'm breaking up with you." I manage to say as fresh tears started to stream down my face gently ruining my make up. I didn't want any of this to happen, didn't want to let him go. But im an idiot, a fool.

He stood in horror shock. He didn't want to believe any of the words i uttered. My insides go numb as i saw him seeking my eyes for some sort of evidence that im just making things up. I feel the guilt crawling in my heart it's poisoning me. I can see the sadness and rage that sorrounds his eyes. He started to shake in fear, in anger.

"You're joking right?" He asked his tone stung me I forced my tears to stop falling not wanting him to see that I'm hurting "Don't.. Dont do this to me dont let me go. Dianne please." He fell knee first. He's crying and it's killing me. It's killing me. I turn my back on him not wanting to see the hurtful look in his eyes not wanting this to be the last moment. I took a last glimpse of his face studying every single detail. Then walked away from the boy I love wishing that I'll wake up from this nightmare.

"Soon I'll wake up from this terrible farce." I whispered to myself and tears flooded my vision.

"Great work. Buti nalang sumunod ka sa usapan natin." Someone infront of me managed to say with a big smile plastered on his face. I hate it when he smile like that it makes me wanna rip his face. This is all his fault. His the reason why I have to leave the boy I love.

--Characters--

Dianne Caithlyn Fare- (Anne) One of the most popular girl in school and have a jaw dropping beauty. She loves to listen to music specially when she's bored.

(Kuya-kuyahan ni Dianne)

Avery Mason Ford- (Ry) Over protective kuya. Don't mess with him he'll make your life a leaving hell. He doesnt like it when boys keep hanging around Dianne and his girlfriend, it's either he'll hit you or you'll have to scoot away.

Rain Frederick Lindon- Anne's smartest kuya he once had a crush on Anne but he say he'd rather be her protector that her boyfriend.

Bryan Thomas Divera-(Bry) He often call Anne babe to annoy Avery. He's always hungry like most of the time and spend his time eating.

Jonathan Quinn Yu- ( John) John is wealthy his father owns the school where they are currently studying. He's got the charm that make a lot of girl fall.

Jayden Benedict Williams-(Jay) Lets just say he's like Avery he value Dianne so much. Loves sports specially soccer and basketball. He loves to sleep most of the time.

----

Micheal Dominic Lopez- (Mike) The cute transferee student. He'll play a great role.

Chela Louise Johnsons- (Che) Anne's friend and Avery's girlfriend. She'll be Anne's great advisor and mentor in a game what most people call love.

Riley Kyle Javier- Mr. Arrogant

Logan Aaron Jones- Read to find out who he is.

Vincent Shane Adams- Read to find out who he is.

Ethan Stephen Gomez- Read to find out who he is.

Matthew Andrei Gray- Read to find out who he is.

++

Sorry sa mga wrong grammars at typos.

-gen