preggo prank

"I can't believe he did that shit Y/N. It's been two weeks and I'm still not over it." You laid on Grayson's bed, his head in your lap as you ran your fingers through his hair, trying your best to keep him calm.

"At least he had an appointment scheduled right after to get it fixed." You chimed.

Grayson shook his head in your lap. "Yeah, after he made me drive through Hollywood just to get there with all that shit on the hood of my car. I swear I gotta get him back, but what the fuck should I do. Everything I think of doesn't seem to be good enough."

You sat there in silence as you both thought to yourselves. You mulled it over for a bit until an idea popped in your head. "Ooh, what if... you know what, nevermind." Grayson looks up at you, his head still lying between your thighs.

"What? I wanna hear it."

You shook your head. "This might be a bit extreme but what if we tricked him into thinking you got me knocked up... That's too much right?" Grayson's eyes lit up and he lifted up from your lap, excitement filling his features.

"No, That's it! That's perfect!" Grayson looked at his cracked open bedroom door before getting off of the bed to shut it close and lock it. Ethan was home and he couldn't risk him overhearing you guys. He paced the room, his mind racing.

"Okay, we have to get everything in order to pull this off, what are we gonna need?" You moved to the edge of the bed, a huge wave of thrill ran through you as you realized what you guys were about to do.

"We're gonna need a fake positive pregnancy test and some fake ultrasounds. We can probably order both on Amazon or something like that." Grayson pulled out his MacBook Pro and immediately began his search, he joined you at the side of his bed.

"Wow, they really do have it on Amazon, what the fuck. This should probably be illegal." He added the fake pregnancy test to his cart before searching for the fake ultrasounds. "Okay, they have a range of different ultrasounds depending on how far along you are in the pregnancy. How many months do you wanna be?" You thought about it for a few seconds.

"Well it has to be believable, obviously I don't have a belly so I have to be in the stages where I'm still not showing, probably between a month or two."

"Oh babe look," Grayson said. "They even have an ultrasound for twins! Should we go big, this would take the prank to an even bigger level, he's gonna flip the fuck out."

You agreed. This definitely took the prank up a notch. This prank was gonna be epic. "Let's do this." You said. He nodded, adding the right ultrasound into his cart. He rubbed his hands together menacingly and feigned and evil laugh before ordering and paying for the items. "Ethan Dolan, prepare to get pranked bitch!"

The items were set to arrive in three days. And throughout those three days, you and Grayson put on your best acting skills whenever Ethan was around. Gray set hidden cameras up over the house in preparation for the prank. Grayson made sure to be overly nice to you, fluffing the pillows on the couch before you sat, fetching you everything you needed without any hesitation. Pampering you so much that you could tell by the look on Ethan's face that he had noticed the weird behavior going on.

"Grayson why the fuck are you being so extra?" Ethan asked. "I mean I get that's your girlfriend but isn't this a bit excessive? You've never done all this before. Is something going on?"

You and Grayson looked at each other, a knowing look on your face. Ethan was falling right into your trap. He was starting to get suspicious, which is exactly what you wanted to happen. It was almost too easy, but you and Grayson didn't stop there.