11. «ѕαĸυмα jιroυ»

¤ Mix Speaker's Inc. - Shiny Tale ¤
Sakuma Jirou

» We begin playing as an orchestra our dream of journeying, and flip to the first page. «

♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:

Sakuma Jirou opened the front door of his house. The cyan-haired boy walked in and took off his shoes, making his way to his room. He greeted his mother who was preparing dinner in the kitchen and walked up the stairs.

The moment Sakuma opened the door of his room a pillow went flying towards him, smacking his face.

"Your aim is way off, Captain-san. I wonder how you even manage to score goals, Game-maker-kun." Came out a mocking retort.

"Yeah, well I show you the power of Emperor Penguin!" Enraged voice answered, willing to take the challenge.

A hallow laugh echoed in the room. "Oh, really? You can't even score on your own, you know. I wonder what you will do."

"Of course I can score. I will show you what it means to face the power of Kidou Yuuto." The goggle-eyed boy replied and glared at Fudou who was opposite him and had his arms crossed. The Mohawk-boy was wearing a smug smirk on his face.

"Yeah let's go! I can protect the goal." Genda suddenly joined the conversation, offering his help. Somehow his expression looked so bright, he seemed like a small child who was impatiently waiting for something exciting to happen.

"Guys..." Sakuma sighed.

Why he had to walk into a chaos as the first thing when he returned home? They all shared a history together and their Jr. High years had become a prologue to the story they were currently writing. Sakuma was more than happy that they were still so close with each other, but who on earth barged into other houses when they weren't even home?

Sometimes he didn't understand his friends.

"Yeah, let's settle this thing like we always do. Let's have a soccer match." Kidou suddenly challenged Fudou, looking confident and annoyed at the same time. There was only one way how they could settle things and that was through soccer.

Fudou answered to him with a smug smirk. "I accept your challenge. Be prepared to loose, Captain-kun." He was obliviously mocking Kidou and that made the goggle-head even more annoyed. When it came to soccer, Kidou was sometimes so easy to agitate.

"Then let's go." Kidou was already heading towards the door when Sakuma's yell suddenly interrupted him.

"GUYS!" The cyan-haired boy yelled, startling the boys in the room. Sakuma sighed, threw away his bag and entered his room. The trio remained silent as he walked past them and sat on the bed. The boy crossed his palms and closed his eyes. "What are you doing and how did you get in? This is MY room, by the way."

Fudou and Kidou shot confused looks and then turned to Genda. The orange-haired goalkeeper shrugged, only to realize that he was supposed to do the talking this time. "We were waiting for you to arrive. Your mother let us in."

Sakuma raised his eyes just enough to see his friends. "Can you explain that?" He questioned, pointing at the pillow that was laying before the entrance of his room. It was the pillow that had been thrown by Kidou.

"We got bored of waiting and he decided to have a pillow fight. And you know, our captain's aim sucks." Fudou remarked thus receiving a deathly glare from Kidou.

"I might throw badly, but my kick will never miss its target." Kidou stated, revealing confidence in his own skills.

The corners of Fudou's mouth turned up. "Oh yeah, then prove that to me on the field."

"As you wish!" Kidou easily took the bait.

Sakuma sighed loudly. "To think that you just barge into someone's house and start an open war while he's out." He couldn't remember how many times he had questioned why it was always him. Why they always had to spent time at his house and why he had to face the consequences of their disagreements?

They were the reason for his regular headaches. Because of that hot-headed duo, they were constantly facing storms and black rains on their journey. Genda wasn't as bad, though despite being the eldest he sometimes acted like a small child and easily joined anything the other two were doing.

It was like he was looking after a group of small children at their negative age. Kidou had been reasonable back in the Jr. High, but ever since they had started High School, he had been dragged to Fudou's pace.

His friends were unreasonable, but at the same time he had found something that sparkled even brighter than any treasure in the sea. Their smiles were something he treasured and they gave him the boost to go as far as he wanted. With that alone, in the sea of endless dreams he was sure to find a light.

"Sorry..." Kidou finally managed to mumble, realizing how troubled Sakuma looked. It was true that he was acting childish and he shouldn't have been so easily agitated by Fudou. Genda also apologized and even Fudou seemed to regret his behavior, though he didn't not say it.

Sakuma closed his eyes and chuckled. All of a sudden he burst into a loud laughter and it was so pleasing that tears started to roll down his cheeks. The trio could only stare at each other with widened eyes. Once he was satisfied and managed to calm down, Sakuma smiled at his friend.

"How about a two-on-two?" He suggested.

Kidou's, Genda's and even Fudou's expressions brightened. The boys shared a light laughter and headed towards the soccer field that located near Sakuma's house.

"I'm so not going to lose." Kidou announced confidently, when they had decided to have Kidou and Sakuma as a pair going up against Fudou and Genda.

"You mean we aren't." Sakuma corrected him, noting that Kidou wasn't alone in it. The teammates shared a glance and hit their fists together as a sing of victory.

"Just try to, losers." Fudou laughed.

Kidou and Sakuma glanced at each other and smirked widely.

The game was on!

♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:♪:;;;:

» This is our story, so we begin looking for the next pages. «