SharAdi, A Match Made in Heaven

Sharanya Rao, a 15 year old girl, is going through her "mediocre" life, which has been all exciting with having lived in London and New York City. It has been "mediocre" as she is tired of travelling everywhere without a stable base in her education. Also, having had experience with leaving behind everyone who was close to her has made her apprehensive of letting anyone in NYC get into her heart and lead to yet another heartbreak and separation. After all the precautionary measures taken to keep all her friends at a certain distance, one guy manages to get into her heart.

Aditya Mohan, Sharanya's friend's neighbour, who eventually turns out to be her guy best friend, is someone who is almost completely opposite to Sharanya. For example, while Sharanya is a complete romantic at heart, he is the guy who has his heart only for cars and action. Although he does have some similarities with Sharanya, like their favourite singer or even their hometowns! Best friends, but still a lot under the cover. By the time they try to find out about each other's true selves, Sharanya has to leave, back to Bengaluru. Will the distance not matter or will it break their friendship?

A few years later, while on their way to fulfill their dreams, their paths collide yet again. Aditya is on his set path of becoming an astronomer and Sharanya... Well, she's having a tough time with balancing her family and starting her career as an actor. Is their friendship still intact or have they drifted apart? Will Sharanya's career add a new dynamic to their "relationship" or will it break them even more?

Based on a crazy girl's true (and extremely weird) imagination. Coming soon...

Disclaimer: I use British and American English so the spellings may look weird to you.

PS: pronunciations of the names:
• Sharanya: Shar-aNyaa
• Shar: Shaar
• Adi: Aadi
• Aditya: A-dith-yaa
• Sharadi: Shar-adi

Linked below in the EXTERNAL LINK (website version) is the official Spotify playlist of SharAdi. Please enjoy it along with the story!

Spotify playlist for those using the mobile version: Search up SharAdi Playlist by Anupama (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4E6FiWnZIUgmvTjBn5gbzG?si=lj71u82qRpOIrEEs414o6A)