One | Lie

All I can do is lie
Lie until it eats me
Until it kills me

____________

Third person's POV

Taehyung was daydreaming when Jungkook interrupted him.

"I'll just meet with Jimin hyung." He said coldly. Taehyung nodded like he wasn't hurt.

Jungkook left. Tae just kept on daydreaming. And its about him and Jungkook being a happy couple.

Jungkook was now cold and Taehyung just can't bear it. He sighed and continued daydreaming.

"Awwww! That dog is soooo cute!" Taehyung said, referring to the dog near them.

"But Jungkookie is more cuter!!" He
cutely smiled then shifted his direction to his partner.

He cupped his cheeks and kissed him. It was soft, but it was able to send a tingling sensation to the both of the males.

"I love you."Tae said. Jungkook pecked his lips.

"I love you, too." He replied.

Taehyung's daydreaming was cut off by a call.

Yoongi-bitch calling...

["Hyung, what do you need?"]

{"Can you come to my house? I'm bored."}

["Okay. Can you pick me up? Kookie is not here."]

{Yeah. Bye."}

Their conversation ended fast. Tae started to fix his things.

He didn't bring anything except for his phone. He didn't took a bath, nor change his clothes.

He just waited for Yoongi to come. He played with his phone until he heard a honking sound of a car.

He opened the door and saw Yoongi's car infront of their house.

He locked the door and made his way to Yoongi's car. He entered the car, sitting on the passenger's sit; his usual spot.

Him and Yoongi would always hang out. He knows that Taehyung was having a hard time with Jung fucking kook.

The ride was silent, but not awkward. Yoongi would always steal glances at Taehyung.

And Taehyung didn't bother. He was busy. Busy thinking about vanilla ice cream.

Yeah, he loves vanilla. He loves vanilla more that anything else.

They arrived in Yoongi's house. He carelessly opened the car's door.

Without any specific reason, Taehyung clinged on Yoongi.

"Hyung, do you have a bucket of vanilla ice cream?" Tae asked. Yoongi gave him a dull look.

"Of course, you know that I am also a vanilla lover." Yoongi explained. Taehyung rolled his eyes and mumbled something that the older surely didn't notice.