Nate x Harry (fluff)

Just five weeks after that terrible thing. That thing that nobody spoke of or mentioned. That thing that ripped him apart.

Nate remembered how much he had tried to keep in desperate cries for his older sibling. The way how he had slipped from his grasp, down the building. No way to save him, no way to go back.

'You would've died with him!' Rafe would claim in slight frustration. He didn't understand. Nathan paid no mind to the cocky individual.

Nathan's eyes fluttered open, his eyelids shielding half of his eyes from the bright morning sun that flickered through his blinds. He had spent his days at Sullivan's place, in a spare room that he had for emergencies.
Though did Nathan ever show himself properly? No. Had he showered since that day? No. Had he eaten since that day? Barely.

He had been ripped apart by the thought of not having his brother any longer. Nate buried his face into the palms of his hands, letting out a mere sob of guilt, rubbing the bridge of his nose in instinct.
'Come on, Nate. Sam wouldn't want to see you this way.'
He rose from the bed, hearing it creak, even from his now thin body. Not eating properly after the incident had been the thing that tore at him the most, literally.

He didn't bother change his sweaty, bloodied clothes. They were still from that day, and it was Sam's blood.

Sighing deeply, his feet took him down the stairs, and he was greeted by Sully's face. Concern laced his ocean blue eyes, and Nathan averted his gaze.
"Let me guess, it's about the way I look?" He spat out, his tone more aggressive than he originally planned on making it. Victor's expression changed, putting his hands up in defense.

"No, no kid, it's actually other news." He spoke slowly, to make sure Nate picked up on all the information. It was the only way to grab his attention.

"I'm going out for a few weeks. I can't leave you here unsupervised. Neither Nadine nor Chloe were interested in babysitting you, so I'm sending you to London."
Nathan's heart skipped a beat. The only one that lived in London was..
"You're sending me to Flynn?" It came out as a whisper.

"I'm sorry, kid. I have important business to attend to, but," Victor extended out his arm, handing him a small cell phone.
"Call me and let me know how you're doing. That's all that matters." He gave a crooked little smile, and Nate forced one in return.

Harry Flynn, that cocky Englishman that was a former friend of his. All he remembered were his inappropriate comments and his lack of understanding.
He didn't exactly look up to going to him at this certain point, knowing how vulnerable he already was.

"Okay, Victor. Thanks anyway, for the care." He said in a still quiet voice, it was the best he could bring out.

-

Nathan let his eyes fall on a long flat. Groaning, he clutched his bag hard to his side.
Sullivan had paid for his flight and brought him to the airport after having packed a bag for him. He was being treated like a newborn puppy. Fragile. He knew Sullivan was well aware of that, but why would he send him to Harry, of all people?

Both anxious and angered, he stepped in and took the elevator up. Number 190-83, the ninth floor. That's all he remembered. He didn't even seem conscious of the fact he was about to spend weeks with Harry.

He knocked on the door of the apartment, and heard a pair of feet shuffle towards the door, a light clicking sound following.
And another.
And another.
And another...
The final click rang, and the door opened. It was a moment of silence, but Nathan could see part of Flynn's eyes light up. He stumbled past him with a snarl.
Victor had informed him right?