1🎁

Chresanto

I walk through the door of my 30 million dollar mansion fully furnished but empty as ever I slipped off my suit  and went to shower I'm 23 years old chresanto  August owner of August industry modeling and photography agency chresanto August the billionaire  I  have a wife but I'm simply   Not satisfied with her anymore .I'm bisexual but  mainly interested in men anyway everyone swears they know me but no one really does I have all of these beautiful houses, cars and none of this matters without someone to share with when your just lonely.

meanwhile Jacob was roaming the streets of New York admiring beautiful buildings even though Jacob was a boy he still wore makeup girl clothes jewelry you got a mani pedi every two weeks he didn't care many people thought he was a female anyway.

In the words of Jacob treat ur self do not cheat yourself he  was wearing a big white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up into top buttons unbuttoned with some dark blue denim jeans  that complemented his curvy shape ,leopard print vans and a gold necklace with a cross on it falling on his visibly bare chest  complemented with a pony puff  and a side purse it was brown with 4/5 zippers on it he stopped in front of a building and it said August modeling agency and photography  he wrote down the number considering the fact that he had no agency home .

Jacob

I was walking back to loft  passing my neighbor's door as I unlock the door miss Murphy a sweet old lady I knew since I moved here about 10 months ago came out she was 67 "what is a pretty gal like you doing alone" she thinks I'm a female but I just let her believe it. "hello miss Murphy "I say back and smile , I go back into my penthouse unlocking my phone reading the notifications I had a missed call from my best friend Dejaus   I'm assuming she's calling to inform me about a gala/Award ceremony tonight.

,"hey dej"

"Hey Jacob go get ready for the gala and all the sexy billionaires "

"Fuck a billionaire I'll take a Uncle Tom"

a stripped all my clothes and got into the shower washing my body and my hair then getting out and lotioning  my body with  sugar cookie lotion in spraying  sweet pea  perfume on my dress

my dress is black came to the back of my knee  and it was backless with see through lace  I've flat ironed my hair with a middle part and a gold headpiece in the middle and some red lipstick and mascara  red bottom heels and to top it all off my gold clutch.

I grabbed my keys and went out to my black wrap BMW I hopp in sitting on the leopard print seat covers and drove off to the kaper gala . After 45 minutes of driving I pulled up and got out and let the vallet take sasha .I walked in very elegantly the funniest thing is that all these men think I have a pussy ! There eyes are roaming and their gawking with the most drool hanging . I ignore the stares and continue my way to the bar .

This is not my first gala though I'm a professional by now .I seen a crowd of men talking and laughing and suddenly a very handsome piece of man came into view he  my celebrity eye candy alongside his Kim K wanna be wife, he goes by the name of Mr .Chresanto August the billionaire and owner of August industries inc ,he's fine as wine I would suck on him like a jolly rancher if he was gay ,sadly he's not . He stares at me undressing me with his eyes he went to licking his lips I looked away nonchalantly as if I didn't care the lights dim and I make it to my seat with grace and elegance feeling his eyes burn a hole in my ass .
^
7:34 pm

"The nominees for best model is Jacob Perez ,Dejaus Moore,Christina mazwl and Layton Ames and the winner is JACOB PEREZ "

I stood and pulled down my dress smiling as I walked on stage preparing for a speech I didn't write . As I look out to the crowd the table of rich associates were talking , I cleared my throat to gain their attention which earned me a wink from Mr.August I smiled and blushed and continued with my speech and accepted my award .

^
Chresanto's p.o.v

I flipped through the channels on my 70 inch TV , tired of the same shows .
,stopping at the channel talking about Jacob Perez last night at the gala he looked magnificent in every way I mean he usually does look like magnificent  but I always admire his curves from a far yesterday and that dress he made me hard as a rock .I would adore to have him in my life I bet he's like pure  ecstasy you know how people do drugs and get hooked on the first try ? That's what I want ,I hop in the shower put on some boxers and a white button down shirt with a button unbuttoned black Levis jeans and burgundy Creepers Jacob still lingering in my thinking cap   .I grab my keys to my white Mercedes Benz and headed toward my job I am the owner and CEO of August Industries inc . It's a photography and modeling agency . I'm trying to extend my brand to different heights and I think I know just the gal to take me there.

-
"Mr .August Vogue wants to know if they can use our shot of Caroline Manson from her Michael Kors shoot ? And Supreme wants to callab with you on your new magazine pitch "
"Ok I'll get to that do we have any fresh faces this week Stacy ?"

"Yes sir Aubrey's been working with him all week we think you'll like him ,I'll go get Aubrey "

"Him?"
"Yes sir it's a male and he's gay "

A.August
"Don't go you can stay one more night bae"
"No I can't I've been here for two weeks "
"Tre you know I love you baby but you also know who my husband is "
"Yeah that big shot show off "
"That big shot show off pays your fucking rent if it wasn't for him you'd be a homeless ass!"
"Well if that's the case why are you fucking my homeless ass!"
"Because I love you "
"Not enough to leave your beloved hubby"
Tears welled in the woman's eyes as she felt a stinging sensation in her chest she quietly took her suitcase and left the boy alone in his apartment.

Jacob
I soaked in a bubble bath soothingly , drinking a glass of wine  listening to Anita . I starred at the card marked August Industries inc and debated my life before me . The sound of my phone ringing came blaring through my sound bar forcing me to down the rest of my wine .
"Shit "