~Chapter one~

{Alex's POV}
It was finally time. Today was the day I was going to meet my mate. I barely slept last night and when my alarm went off I bolted. I took the quickest shower of my life, got dressed in something decent and made my way downstairs.

"Morning Alex" my mom said from where she was cooking in the kitchen.
"Morning ma" I said happily kissing her cheek and grabbing a pancake from the stank in front of her. And made my way to the door.
"Morning son. Big day ha? " my father said looking up from his news paper
"Ya pops I'll be back late don't wait up" I said and left our decent sized house. I made my way to the pack house because I had training today. I wanted to be a warrior so I had signed up at he age of 16 and now I was finally 18.

"Hey Alex" my best friend ben called running to catch up to me.
"Hey Ben" I replied.
"Finally 18, ha? " he said with a smirk
"Finally" I said dreamily. We walked in to see half of the class there eating breakfast.
"Are you sure he isn't part of the pack? " Ben whispered so only I could here.
"I dont know. Wouldn't I recognize his sent if he was here? " I asked back
"I guess but you just made 18 you can't be so sure" he said a grabbed a piece of bacon from his mates plate.
"Hey get your own food thief" blain complained
"But babe you should take care of me" Ben whined giving him puppy dog eyes.
"Your lucky I love you asshole" blain said with a sigh
"Really lucky" Ben replied and pecked him lips.  I sighed looking at them I was dying to meet my mate. I wanted what they had. And I wanted it really bad.

"Okay I want every one to strip and go out side in 5 " the second in command said walking down the stairs.
"Ben" I called pulling him off from where he sat on his mates lap eating his face off.
"I heard" he replied placing  another kiss on blains lips.
"Are you sure you dont want to go for a run with us?  We should give our wolfs some time to bond" Ben said wiggling his eye brows suggestively. Blain went beat red before shacking his head.
"Can't. The pack doctor wants me over today" he said. Blain had always wanted to be the next pack doctor so Ben didn't push him.
"Go save life's then. Love you" Ben said
"Love you too" blain said and me and Ben made our way out side after stripping.

After every one made there way out side we shifted and ran into the woods. My wolf was very nervous today so he was picking at me.

Where is he~ max my wolf asked
"I dont know " I replied. I kept running releasing the stress I've been holding in for a while. Then it hit me.

Tea and sandalwood

He's here. I can't sense him~ max said and took control taking a sharp left and making my way to the river at the end of our territory.  Before I made it there something very strong and heavy knocked me over.

I released a painful whine and opened my eyes to see a blurry figure standing over me.  Tea and sandalwood. It was my mate. But why would my mate knock me over. Did he think I was running away from him?  I wouldn't...

And then he bit me. Not a soft bite to get me excited or to tease me but he used his canines to dig into my flesh making unbearable pain surge through me. I howled in pain and passed out.

🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑 🌑
Hello Deary's

So I've always wanted to write something like this. Abo storied have become my addiction sort of speak. And my one shots book of MALEC and my alphabet book of JIMON are nearly over so I though what the hell.

Tell me what you think. And where this story should head. I love getting guesses where the plot is going. Ill try to update ass quickly as I can.

Comments and votes are appreciated.

~Lovells out