Chapter one

Nattily's POV: I was walking to my new apartment and seen a kid running from a guy with a spoon and knocked me over. I woke up on a couch with 5 boys staring at me "are you okay" one of them asked I just sat there and waited for somthing to happen then finally I said somthing "are you the guys from one direction?" They all nodded " well no offence guys I'm not a fan sorry so I'm not gonna scream in your face...why did you run from a spoon?" I'm scared if spoons sorry somone spoke up. "what are your names! I asked" they said there names and niall was staring at me he must of noticed my bruise "uhh what niall I asked" what happend to your eye he asked worried. " mydad" I said so he can't hear what he asked again " m-my dad " there eyes went wide do you get abuse-d Harry asked y-ea I said and they asked if they could see and I showed them my rib and they seen a big cut they were scared I should go I said they nodded and asked me if I wanted to hangout I said I can't I had to move into my apartment they nodded and asked if I wanted help I said no they all said why and I said bye and left. Harry's POV: that girl was really hot and nice she didint want any help to her rib that was SCAREY I can't believe that her dad did that to her I think I have a crush one her lets see only if zayn or niall or gets her that would suck Louis has a girlfriend so yeah none of us has one I hope she likes me she was being really nice to Liam and niall so I don't know I'll have to think.

First chapter hope you in joy sorry if I spell stuff wrong