Chapter 1

~Heaven's POV~

"Hey Dork" I herd from The door. I sat up and looked around. It was dark. I turnd my lamp  and Looked in the door way. There my brother was.. He had been gone for like 5 months.. I ran out of bed and hugged him. Cameron a I had always been really close. He was only 7 years older than me. I hugged him for hat seemed like forever. I missed him a lot.

My alarm clock went off and I raced out of bed and ran to Camerons bed room I opend his door and He wasn't in there. His bed was made, Everything was put neatly away like he had never been there.  walked to my moms room. I looked at her and she looked back.

"Mom, Where Cameron at?" I asked while sitting down on her bed. She looked at me "Heaven, Cameron's On tour remember?" I shook my head. "Another dream I guess" She smiled and went back to working. I walked out and went into cameron's room and the Called Hayes. He answered with that sweet voice he had.

"Hey Heav" I liked the way he said my nickname. I don't know why but I did. "Hey Hayesboo" I said with a faint laugh.

"Whats up?" He asked "I had a dream about Cameron again. Can you come over? I really need you to." I said with my normal wherry voice. "Be over in 10" He said as he hung up.

I got this feeling in my stomach when I talked to Him. Like I had butterflies and my stomach would get tied in knots. They door bell rang and I ran down stairs and opened it. "Pizza?" I laughed and pulled Hayes in. He smiled and handed me the pizza.

"MOM HAYES IS HERE." I  yelled and grabbed Hayes and took him to the back yard. We sat on my old swing set. I opened the pizza box. I looked at Hayes and smiled and toke a peice of pizza out. I handed him one and took a bit of mine.

We were quiet For awhile. I looked at him he was on his phone and his eyes were focused on the ground. His shirt was ruffled and wrinkly with "MAGCON" across it. His blue jeans were coring the back of his high top vans. I was just wearing a light royal blue shirt that hugged my stomach. Skinny blue jeans with a zebra belt. With my High top Jordan's.

"Want to go see Nash,Carter and, Jack J?" I asked as he looked up at me. "Sure why not?" He stood up and took my hand. I started getting that feeling in my stomach again.

We startedwalking to Nash's Appartment. He till was holding my hand. His hand was soft. I glanced up at the appartment buliding and looked up at the top floor. Room 34 C I remembered. We walked threw the hall. Up the stairs and up to his appartment. We were still holding hands and pulled my away. Hayes looked confussed but knocked on the door.

"Coming. Hold on!" It sounded like Cameron. I got really exsited. It was just Nash. "Hayes what do you want?" He looked at me holding a towle around his waist. I could see camerons bags in the floor.

"Cameron?" I whisperd to my self. "We wanted to come see you." I said as i looked at him.  Cameron came from the corner and i tryed not to look at him.

"Nash Who is it?" Nash lookd at me an smirked slightly. "Its Hayes-" I looked at him as cameron came to the door. I looked at Cameron and it felt like a punch in the gutt. I backed up slowly and my heart beated fast. I backed into the railing and cameron looked at me and stood in the hallway.

My brother was here.. He was really here.. But something made me not want to touch him. He didn't look like the same Cameron. I took a step back and slipped. I was falling. I gribbed he air trying to grab somthing and and hayes's hand grabbed mine. He was falling with me too...