Kill the laziness

(alarm rings) 7 o'clock at the morning.The girl on bed slowly tap's on alarm and prefer's sleep upon hard work.(after 2 hours)wake's up lazy for probably doing nothing.The time is running but she doesn't cares about that.She has everything given by her parents. Money,Luxury,Happiness,Love but not the knowledge.That knowledge which helps her to hustle everyday.That knowledge which gives her strength to achive her goals. That knowledge which shows her how hard the steps of success are.That knowledge which explains her what is kindness.That knowledge which makes her to learn how to value the time.On one fine day (from her window)she saw a boy on road picking up all the waste papers and giving them at paper shop for money.On other side, she noticed a person on wheel chair trying very hard to play badminton. She is just wondering why is it necessary for them to do all this.(her grandfather knock's the door)She opens the door and takes him to the window and questions him "Why are they doing that??" then He clearly explains her everything from his experiences."In this world there are billions of people who work hard for success.
That success which includes respect, name, luxury but the path for this success is so hard that it only can be beaten with kindness and hustle.The key for in between doors is creativity.The boy who is picking waste papers now, may print newspapers tomorrow. He don't know what he will have tomorrow in his hands but still, he works hard to lead a better tomorrow and also lives happily in whatever he has today.Its hard to be happy and hardworking.Leave it child you will never know the real happiness of hard work because you are known from your father's name."Her grandfather words just left her in thinking.She went for a walk at evening and noticed a person returning home with his one day salary and a smile on face after working for 12hours.After returning from the walk she didn't ate the dinner directly went to her room  wrote few points in her dairy and slept.Next day morning(alarm rings)at 5 o'clock. She wakes up and takes up a 1hour workout session. Gets ready and takes breakfast and hugs her mother  lives for her dad's office with her resume.
(The new change begins)