uno

you and niall have been in a comitted relationship for 7 months, 13 days and 17 hours. you love him more than anything in this world. except maybe your fursuit. you hope he plans to propose soon. some say its too fast, but when its you true love you just cant wait. 

timeskip to when nialls coming home from a concert

'hey baby!' you exclaim. finally your boyfriend is here in all his 5'8 glory. maybe today you two could have some fun. ;)))

'ello y/n, concert was good. lots of boobies.' niall responds. his voice is perfect, you swoon just a little. 

'really?' you say, 'what do you want to do now? are you hungry?' you walk towards him leaning against his chest. 

'no me and harry had a bite at nandos, how about we take this to the bedroom instead,' niall says with a flirtatious wink ;). you begin to get excited. its a very rare occasion when niall permits you to touch him in any way. he still rarely lets you hold hands.

'of course lead the way!' you're shaking with excitement and joy. he heads down the hallaway and opens the door to the bedroom. 

'ladies first' he says, motioning you through the door. you let out a giggle at this gesture. 

'okay baby' he slightly rolls his eyes at the pet name, but you know he loves it. once you both are in the room he sits on the bed. you wait his next move. he lays down and turns to the wall, wrapping himself in a portion of the covers as he turns. 

'what are you doing?' you ask, curious.

'going to sleep what the fuck else would i be doing y/n?' he says, looking at you like you're stupid. you blush and join him. it's quiet for a few moments. he then turns back to look at you.

'stop hogging the covers, its cold as hell tonight.' he turns back over and you hear his gentle snoring. 

youd say the night was a succsess.