Hiding Emotions

(Autumn's P.O.V)

It was the beginning of fall, the cool breeze in the air, the trees danced in the wind as it blew. Leaves started to change their colors from green to bright oranges, yellow, pink and purple.

As I walked down the sidewalk a small leaf lightly fell in front of me. It was as if it was in slow motion. It was almost like I could touch it. This is why I love fall. Its such a beautiful season. My parents also liked the fall, that's why I'm named Autumn.

I continued walking until I heard cars, buses and kids. I smiled a little seeing I arrived at school. School was one of my favorite places to go. A lot of kids would call me crazy, but I love school. I like teachers, I like homework, and I like learning. I'm weird to others but ordinary to myself.

The loud chatter of kids and teachers is the first thing I hear when I walk into class. I made my way to my locker. Pulling out my schedule with my locker combination I read it carefully, then repeated the number pattern on the lock.

A clicking noise signaled me that it was unlocked. I opened my locker and exchange the books I needed and didn't need for my next class. I was just about to head to class when Chris appeared at my locker.

"Look who decided to come to school." I giggled softly closing my locker and walking with him.

"Yeah, but I had to come see you." *he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder messing up my hair.

"Chris!" I giggled and broke away. "It took me at least 25 minutes to get my hair to stay curly. Don't mess it up!" I was being serious too. He always messes up my hair.

"Relax, you look good everyday." He shrugged. I smiled a little. Chris was the most down to earth person you'd ever meet. He just hung out with the wrong people.

Chris and I have been friends since 6th grade. And ever since then we've been like brother and sister. He always protects me from getting hurt and even hurts himself to protect me. I try to do the same but he never wants my help.

The thing about Chris is, he cares but he doesn't let people know. Like for instance when his mom got sick, he played it off like he didn't care, but every single day after school he'd make her tomato soup.

He just likes to hide his emotions.

(Chris's P.O.V)

Me and Autumn are like brother and sister. She's like my little sis. We do basically everything together. She's not like any other girl you'd meet. She loves School, she likes cooking, cleaning and tons of other stuff. She's a pretty amazing girl. And she's my everything.

If something were to ever happen to her, I'd be devastated. I love her, but she doesn't know.

I love everything about her. She just makes my day better. Her long brown hair was always flowing and bouncing around as she walked down the hallway.

Her chocolate brown eyes always made me smile. With just one look and you couldn't help but smile.

Speaking of smile, her smile was beautiful. I loved making her laugh just to see her smile. She had dimples and that just made her more attractive.

Her laugh was cute too. It was a slight giggle but it made me laugh too. Just being around her made me smile. My other favorite thing about her was how she smelled.

Her vanilla scent perfume was the only thing she wore. Sometimes pumpkin spice, but mainly it was vanilla. Whenever we'd go to bath and body works, she'd buy the vanilla scented lotion and perfume.

I could name 1,000 more things I like about Autumn but she'll never know how I feel. I keep my emotions to myself. I just try to let her think I don't care to much about the world. When really, she's my world.