𝟭𝟰

Daddy James❤️💦🥵

Dejah smiles and brought her lips to Adonis's neck, kissing him then she brought her lips to his ear.

"Fuck me" she whispered.

He pulled her to him,looking into her eyes.
"You sure about this?" He asked,while caressing her neck.

She nodded,taking off her body suit,leaving her in her white bra and panty,then she straddles him and start grinding on his once again hard cock.

He slid his hands over her right breast pulling down her bra,throwing it across the room.He kissed her neck,slowly going down to her breast,tweaking the nipple to react with his fingers squeezing her nipple hard,while pulling roughly stretching them.

She moaned in pleasure,her underwear were soaked at this point.

"Baby, what are you doing to me?" he said.

He sucked on her right breast while returning the favor to her left breast.

At this point Desiree was tired of telling her to stop,she just curled up in a ball and stay quiet,at-least she didn't have to deal with the world.

He lay her on her back,and brought his hands to her hot needy center,shifting her underwear to the left.

"Fuck you're dripping" he mumbled,slowly rubbing her clit,teasing her.

"Please Adonis fuck me with your fingers"she moaned heavily.

He took up the pace and begun rubbing her clit hard,and fast,at this point her mouth was wide open and her body was jerking,he rubbed her clit harder than before,She clenched hard wanting to control the feeling and feeling waves pump through her.

"Fuck me, ah I can't take any more." she said struggling to move,but he held her in place,and continued rubbing her clit.Her legs began jerking and her eyes rolled over.

"I'm c-c-c-cum-cum-cummi-ing"She moaned out loud."

"Round 2" He said smirking at her.

He kiss softly just below her pussy before plunging his tongue deep into her. letting out a loud growl as if he finally taste the object of his deepest desire. She twists her hips up to him as his hands slip beneath her and cup her perfect ass.His tongue slowly licks up and out of her before curling and sliding along her bundle of nerves.

Closing his lips around her, He begins to suck gently.His tongue flicks back and forth across it slowly at first then faster as she gets closer and closer.Her moans getting louder.

"Adonis ,ahh fuck" She moaned

He continue moving his tongue over her clit, begging her to cum without saying a word.
Before long, her body tenses and a powerful orgasm crashes through her.However he continue licking and sucking until her orgasm passes.He moved his mouth away when she places her hand on his head and guides him back to her clit. She wanted more,he teased her by kissing her clit playfully then slide two fingers deep inside of her again.

He pull his lips away from her clit and kiss up to the front of her hip. His finger twists in and out of her. She moaned loudly,He left his mark on her hip. He could feel her tense again and contract on his fingers. He quickly tongue her clit to make her climax more powerful.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum" She repeated over and over,while her legs jerked harshly,and she let out a loud scream,as she cums.

Pulling his fingers from her, He place them to into her mouth. A loud growl escapes his lips as her cum touches his tongue. Looking into her eyes, He sucks his fingers clean then greedily move back between her legs cleaning every drop from her.