Seen By The Emperor

(You look like you or whatever you want to lose like)

The war had ben going on, the army trying to seige anyone and anywhere they could. People feared the raging superpower, and no one could stand against them. As a chiled of the kigdome of Ev, people thought you had it all, they were wrong, you had to work... Hard for what you got.

Things were not just handed to you like people thought, they soon learnd this buy the roman conquerors. When they came and took everything they could.

(Story starts)

You could hear your mother yelling at you from in the kitchen.

(Y/N)!!!! WAKE UP AND GO GET BREAD FROM THE MARKET PLEASE!!!

You drouzaly got up, your head still wanting to go back to the pillows. You looked in your small closet and took out the normal attire for someone who was just going to get bread.

You put on your long robe and then your belt, your sandals, and then grabbed the bread basket.

Bye, mom. I'm off!

Oh good (Y/N), you did hear me.

Your mother smiled at you, try not to get ripped off with stale bread again, alright, dear.

Ya ya...

You walked outside and headed off twords the market stands.

When you arrived, you were the first in line for the bread. You were proud of yourself. You had just got your bread in your basket to only be pushed out of the line by the next person. You still need to pay.

The people behind the line had noticed this, and when he left, they let you pay the Baker. He thanked you for not running off and told you that next time, you would get a free loaf.

You tried to tell him no thank you, but he would not have it. When you finally gave in, you kindly took your leave.

You were going to head home, but you saw a crowd forming, curious you walked over to see a fortune teller. The man had seen you in the crowd and called you over. Not having anything to do at the moment, you walked over.

You handed out a gold coin, and he pushed it back to you, this one if free miss. You thought to yourselfe this must be a lucky day.

He took your palm, and he then said something that made people around you go quiet.

You young lady are going to have a great life, with somone you will care beaply about, you will have much wealth, and a happy life... but the one you are descended to be with is an odd one, he is very wealthy but kind heartedyed cold, he is not an ordinary man...The fortune teller looked shocked, he is the-

There was a loud crash from the building behind you. You turned around to see a wealthy looking mad getting flong from the window...

"Great a bar figh-"

Before you could finish your sentence, the man had crashed into you. Both of you falling to the ground, you had this drunk ass man over you. He was then quickly pulled off and thrown to the ground next to you. You looked up to see a man who was in very wealthy looking clothes standing over you.

He looked down at your frail figure,

[His sight]
Just a girl with (the hair collor you want and lanth), (eyes you what), (skin color you wnat),(and so on).

[Back to you]

He looked at you for a moment, then looked at the man and then back at you.

Did he land on you?...