Cat!Ink x Dog!Error

Nobody's P.O.V

Ink was lightly licked her paw. She heard loud barking marking her stop what she was doing and walk up to the two agureing dogs. Blue and Dream were freinds of Ink's but as dogs they cpuldn't hang out for long. The two argued a lot more now that their owner abused Ink. The two were worried but had different ways of helping lead to these arguements to happen. "Dream! Blue! STOP NOW! Ink hissed at her two friends. The two turn to the scar covered cat in front of them and lowered their head and tails realizing their mistakes. Just before they could talk the heard their owner open the door and call for the dogs. They ran put of the room tails still lowered. Seeing the lowered tail the lady flew into a rage and ran to the small, scrawny cat. Before the deranged woman could do anything Dream and Blue started barking like no tomarrow. She ran to the barking boys as Ink made her escape. She jumped through the open window onto the fire escape. The wind wiped her scaf, she looked over the city, the view purely amazing. Most times she would sit there and take it in bit she was full of fear and ran to were she knew her lover was. "Error" Ink mowed. She ran to her doggy lover who was surprised to see his girlfriend cat running towards him. "Ink? Why are you here I saw your owner come back around a minute ago?" Error asked as soon as Ink laid her head on Error's lap. She didn't need to answer...