-InFoRmATiOn-

Oh hey! So this page is going to just be for all of the small information things needed to be added like how y/n means your name!
Here is the ?/?'s
Y/n -your name
Y/l/n - your last name
N/n - Nick name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
S/t - skin tone
F/c -favorite color
F/f - favorite food
F/d - favorite drink
F/s - favorite snack
F/sh - favorite show
M/n - moms name
D/n - dad's name
S/n - sisters name
B/n - brothers name
More will be added~(maybe)
Some things might be pre set like Nick name, or a relatives name anything could be pre set except for the actual name y/n due to this being an x reader not x oc

Character info
So here I will set out the basic character information for this x reader

  Y/n is a short 18 year old half blood female with long h/c hair, she has brilliant e/c eyes and has amazing s/t skin. She lives with her mom named m/n. Y/n moved away from her dad's at the age of 13 due to some things. She also no longer lives with her two older sisters because of them graduating and moving out unlike her younger brother Zack who is only 15, the worst age for guys  to think with their,,,, second head.
  Y/n is about average height but is a bit over weight but it's healthy due to her being in power lifting. Power lifting reqiers younger y/n to stay strong headed(and just muscly) and at the certain weight of 200 to stay in her weight class.
  Y/n is best friends with another female name Mifi, she has a friend group consisting of monsters, animal borns, humans, and half bloods she's quite shy but is confident In her love for gaming and will stand for it any time of the day if someone belittles a game like Five Nights at Freddy's or Cup Head.
  She lives in a smaller town near mt.ebbot, she had moved here previously with her mom because it was easier on her mom's lungs, again she moved here at about 13.
-
-
-
More in for and etcetera will most likely be found in the story lying ahead! Check it out for your self if your interested!