Part 2 Luke and Amber

Every birthday me and Amber sleep walk to the train station and wake up to the smell of pickles. The birth happened so fast dad just back from the food cart. The first year it happened we were 6 but, we weren't creeped out or confused we knew we were special once that had happened. Me and Amber would walk home talking but, only about half of our sentences came out most of it was from are minds. Like instead of saying "Why do u think this happened?" We would "Why" "think" "happened" it was like a-a- super power of course Amber had to name it she said it had to be special it took 3 days but she thought of a name in the middle of the night she looked down at me from her bunk and shouted "GOOMBLA!" I just stared and said what she shouted again "GOOMBLA we'll call it goombla!" I said fine rolled over and fell asleep. The next day was the first day of 6th grade I moved on I met some new friends me and lily always hung out now I had some guy friends but, she wouldn't leave me alone I told her to make new friends she wouldn't that evening after I got my homework done I went bike riding with the "flaming death frogs" my gang the guys in my gang were named Sam, Zach, Brian, and me of course I'm the leader. So anyway Amber wouldn't stop following us so my mom made her have a neighborhood girl come over for a play date. Then me and Flaming death frogs went to the gas station and grabbed sodas, candys, and bags of chips and went to are hideout (an umbrella like tree) Me and Amber had our 12 birthday and we got are own rooms I was really excited but she didn't like the idea. She thought she was loosing me she think we have to be together 24/7 so of course that day my mom made me go bike riding with her. Me and Amber talked during the ride, and she told me how she felt and it made me feel terrible so ya I spent the rest of the day with her I know what your thinking (SO SWEET!) "NO!" I was practically begged so I decided to help my sister I introduced her to some other girls so she had some friends of her own and that was the end of it me and Amber and friends were one big group of FLAMING DEATH sparkle FROGS. The sparkle part was the girls idea by the way.

Sorry needed a happy ending. Hope you enjoyed the story

-Baylie Dautel

Plz don't copy my ideas thanks!