One Picture, My Life

Ecca's POV

So, Here I am again. Living my boring life, just scrolling through my facebook account after a very long day in school. Before I continue, I am Ecca Jade Howard, I live in North Carolina. I'm a normal 15 year-old girl, Sometimes happy, sometimes sad and sometimes weird. I've had boyfriends before just like any other girls, but I don't consider myself pretty at all. I'm so into boys before and I never thought of falling inlove to girls until I saw this girl while I'm scrolling on facebook.

"Rate this girl from 1-10" this is the caption written in a picture of a girl, it didn't say who it was, but God! her eyes are beautiful! It's  bright blue and oceany look like. She's blonde and she's  wearing a small smile that made her look even more beautiful. I commented 10 as my rate for her and write "you're gorgeous". I was about to save her picture when -- "Ecca! Come down! Dinner is ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs .  "Wait a sec. I'm coming!"  I shut my laptop and went downstairs. "It's been a long day and I'm starving."I said before sitting down. My mom came out from the kitchen followed by my sister Savannah. We all sat down and eat. "How's school?" Mom asked."fine" I said while still chewing on my steak. "Great" Savannah said with a wide smile. Savannah is my older sister, she's not that old, just one year older than me. She has a pair of bright blue eyes,pink-redish lips and a chocolate brown hair that goes up to her waist. She's just alot prettier than me. All of the players of the football team in our school are wowed by her beauty. She's the nicest sister I'd ever had, (She's the only sister I have hehe ^_^) she's always there when I'm down and always keeping my head up whatever happens. But there are times that I'm jealous of her, she's just perfect and all of the people loves her, including Cameron. My Super Big Crush since I was in 7th Grade up to now that I'm in 10th grade. But those things don't matter to me anymore, all that I can think about is that girl on facebook. My eyes widen when realization hits me. "I didn't save her picture!" I almost shout. "Who?"  My sister and my mom said simultaneously. "Megan" I said. "Who is Megan?" My mom asked. "Megan?. What the fuck are you even thinking Ecca! You don't even know her name" I talked to myself. My mom raised her eyebrow, still waiting for my answer. "S-She's a f-friend". Then I volted out the kitchen and quickly went to my room, slamming the door. My heart is pounding so fast that I can feel it banging on my chest. Then I suddenly thought of her again.