Girlfriend

Jungkook was just scrolling through his girlfriends instagram pictures and saw something not very pleaseing to the eye. It was a picture of her and her Ex boyfriend Jackson wang.

 It was a picture of her and her Ex boyfriend Jackson wang

Jackson was not only her ex boyfriend but Jungkooks big brothers boyfriend rapmon. He was quite bothered because she left him to hang out with her Ex. Jungkook was angry. He had that anger that made you throat hurt. So he did what he would do any other time he was angry. Paint, drawing, and/or taking pictures of his brother or landscapes. Jungkook grabbed his paint supplies and headed out to the park. Jungkook was to angry to confront her about it. He sat down under a tree. Looking for inspiration. He spotted someone. This person was beautiful, the most beautiful person Jungkook has ever seen. Jungkook couldn't stop staring at this person. Jungkook being himself he ended up staring nonstop, like he zoned out or something. The man felt the boy staring at him. He looked over his shoulder to the right. The man didn't move, nether did Jungkook . The man started to get worried because jungkook didn't move he was just staring at him. The man walked over to jungkook , jungkook finally snapped out of it and froze from shyness. The man bend down in front of jungkook "hey are you alright?" The man asked worryingly. Jungkook nodded his head quickly "yes sir thank you" . "What's you're name?" The man asked "jungkook,jeon jungkook" . "I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you jungkook" Taehyung said in his smooth deep voice.

Jungkook was flustered

Jungkook was flustered. Taehyung smiles after recognizing who jungkook was. "Hey you're Lisa's boyfriend right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just nodded in response. Taehyung put out his hand "I've been waiting to meet you. You're my little sisters boyfriend right?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook was shock one his girlfriend didn't tell him she had a big brother and two he look nothing like her. Taehyung was way hotter. "Yes" jungkook replyed nervously. Taehyung thought jungkook was just the cutest thing ever.

Taehyung had a idea "hey let's talk inside. I want to get to know you better. I mean you are my little sisters boyfriend. Let's go to my place." Taehyung said jungkook was just under Taehyungs spell he was just head over hills for the man in front of him. " O-ok". When they reached Taehyungs apartment jungkook just couldn't control his eyes. Jungkook was 21 years old, jungkooks girlfriend was 22. Jungkook didn't know how much older Taehyung was than Lisa.