nagging

Jay yeon pov

It's been three whole months since yoongi gave me any sort of attention and this is killing me bc I'm growing more and more impatient and the thing is that he knows I'm bothered so he flexes at any possible moment.

"Hey gigi have you seen my charger I had a few minutes ago but I can't find it"

"I haven't seen it Jay but did you check next to the lamp"

"Thanks babe I'll go check"

"Mhmm"

I walk back upstairs to our bedroom and silently laugh because it's exactly where he said it would be, even though we haven't talked much lately he still knows me better than myself.

I put my phone to charge and gently placed it down making my way over to the wardrobe to find an outfit for the day, I chose a black ripped jeans,a plane black and grey jersey that said (boring days) .

I made my way to the bathroom and did my stuff,I got out and did my other stuff
But then I studied I should change my outfit,I went back to the wardrobe and got a short black pleated skirt with an off the shoulder top with a choker and a pair of kitten ears and I allowed my hair to be loose.

Looking at myself I went back for my phone and went to yoongi

Yoongi pov

It's been three months since I did anything sensual towards Jay and I know it's messing her up so I put in a little flex wherever I can

She's been looking so damn good these days and I think she's doing it for fun .

I hear the door knock
"Come in"

"Hey baby"

"Hi kitten I'll be out in a bit"

"Nuh uh your coming now"

"Kitten please let Daddy finish first ok "

"No it's been three months yoongi we haven't talked properly in three months"

"Jay leave now"

"No I'm not leaving I want us to communicate so get off your stupid fucking lap top"

"Jay yeon!!get the fuck out of  my genius studio"

"Fine I'll not only leave the dumb room I'll leave the house"

"Well go fuck!!!"

"Well fine!!"

"Fine!!"

"Min yoongi I hate you"

"Thanks"

End of yoongi pov

I hate him so much I ran to our room and got my suitcase and started packing when I heard the door open
Not to my surprise it was yoongi and he looked so fucking delicious standing there like that but then he started walking towards me.

Yoongi pov

I walked towards her,gripped her hand and pinned her against the wall.

"You know lately you've been so damn sexy and it turns me on up to the point where I want to ravish you but then I thought how fun it would be to play with you and frustrate you I guess it worked"

"The next time you talk to Daddy like that I think he'll have to punish you but let this be the warning"

Jay pov

He was getting me so hot rn

His hand started going down to my thigh opening my legs and rubbing my clit until I started to feel myself quiver he realized and

Sike I won't continue unless ppl want me to comment below 😂😉