Will you still love me in the morning?

DISCLAIMER: I donnot own anything and am not claiming any rights. The facts have been modified and the events didn't, don't and won't happen ever.  

WARNING: Contains sex between man and LGBT relationships.

'He's got a brain tumour' said the doctor. He was an old man completely bald, wearing a long white uniform. He was carrying some papers with him as he walked out of Harry's room. Louis started feeling sick when he heard those horrible words come out of the doctor's mouth. 'We're really sorry. We can't do much. The rest will be discussed with a mother, a father, or a tutor' he added. 

'That's me' said Harry's mum, who was covered in tears. Her make-up had ran all the way down, leaving her skin black. She was really elegant. A lovely madam, wearing a red shirt, and a black skirt. The doctor took her away from us. Liam slowly looked at the other three. Louis was frozen and hard crying. Zayn was covering his face and had turned around, and Niall was staring at the floor, stunned. 

'What...?' said Louis trying to speak. He could hardly move his mouth. He was wearing a stripped t-shirt, tipycal, blue bottoms, black shoes and a beanie. He looked straight into Liam's eyes, to find him staring through the wooden door and suddenly, he fell on is own knees, shutting his mouth. Liam quickly saw Louis and wrapped him with his left arm. 

'Guys!' he yelled, making Zayn turn around. 

Niall helped them to pick Louis up and make him sit on the first chair they saw. 

'Lou!' shouted Zayn, grabbing his face 'Answer to me, dude!' 

Louis could hear it all, but he couldn't speak. 

He wasn't even thinking, which is weird being Louis, kind of hyperactive and full of 

life and energy. 

Niall slapped him and Liam ran to find a doctor. 'I... I' smuttered Lou, staring at emptiness 'I'm f-f-fine' 

'Good' said Niall with a tear streaming down his face and forcing a smile. 

Liam showed up running with a nurse at his back and two more nurses carrying a trolley. 

'Mr. Tomlinson' said the nurse. She was blonde, with blue eyes and had perfect white teeth. She was wearing a blue uniform 'Louis, I need you to open your eyes, ok?' 

Louis felt tired, and he couldn't help closing his eyes. He tried to stay awake as long as he could, but when the other nurses put him on 

the bed, he fell asleep. 

Zayn and Niall went with Louis and Liam stood to see what would happen with Harry. 

While he was sitting, waiting, he felt really sad with everything going on. He was really cold and tough, but he did cry this time. He wasn't the kind of person that cries 

desperately and helplessly. He was more the kind of person that didn't like sowing many emotions. 

He picked his cellphone and phoned Niall. 

'Lou is fine' he picked up 'He just went into shock, but he is okay now'. Niall, instead, was crying really hard. 'Glad' answered Liam, 

wiping his tears away. 

'I don't know. Harry has a brain tumour, you shouldn't feel glad...' 

'Just for Lou. Let me ask what happens with Harry and I'll call you back' said Liam, hanging up. 

He then stood up and walked to the hall where the doctor was rubbing Harry's mum's back. She was yelling 'My baby' as she cried. 

Liam got near her and hugged her. 'Sh,sh. It's gonna be fine, I promise' said Liam, trying to hold his crying. He felt Harry's mum could need a man at the moment, the one that would comfort her, no matter what was going on. She pressed his back.