Literally Just Stix Crying

Stix was in her room at directly 3 AM, sobbing her fucking heart out. She didn't really know why she was crying so much but damn she was. The thought of her having therapy in the morning loomed in her head, if she didn't sleep now the therapist would know. In her opinion, it was already way too late to sleep, so she proceeded to stay awake, crying.

Just when she felt like she might stop crying, she heard the door creek open. Stix looked up in fright, who was it? Oh... It was just Danny Skeletoe again, coming in when he is least expected as he usually does.

"Hello Hello!" Danny exclaimed, he then walks over to Stix, almost tripping on some trash

"Hello Hello!" Danny exclaimed, he then walks over to Stix, almost tripping on some trash. "What the FUCK is up?!" he yells in her face. Stix looks away, angered. "Are you okay broski?" Danny whispers. Stix looks back at Danny's boney ass fucking face. "I'm fine, you came in at a bad time though, I was busy with something." she growls. "Either it's just me or you seemed to be doing fucking nothing." Danny laughs. "Just leave my room, PLEASE... And why do you only come in at 3 AM if you mind explaining?" Stix stares at Danny. Danny looks around, fearful but ready to tell the answer; "Isn't 3 AM when you masturbate?" he says... Blushing? Stix laughs right in his face "No dude, you are thinking of 2 AM!" "OOOHhhh... Whoopsies!" Danny says whilst looking around the room. "I'm so sorry, Stixpai, I will leave you to yourself now." Danny walks out, the sounds of his bones clacking together follows him out.

"That was.. An experience" Stix thinks to herself. She lays back down and gets comfortable, hugging her fluffy black body pillow and trying to imagine that someone is there with her. She is one lonely fuck. She turns red in the face, imagining someone being there to cuddle with her and pet her. Too bad that will never happen.jpeg.